No no nicole

How about not sending 18 messages in the span of 7 minutes. But ridiculous, don’t you think? They know who they are. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
I know that’s not me

U can name names her sexy

It’s all good
I'm sorry but Timmy just made me LOL.
They love green pics too
Show em ur stack
But Lucy stack usually small Originally Posted by Missburger
Money pic is red flag for LE. Automatic disqualification.
I hate it when they do that...bitches! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
Maybe that’s because some of you send us a hundred emails or messages in the span of 5 minutes. It’s obnoxious and frankly it can scare us off. So maybe we aren’t bitches, maybe we’re just not into getting bombarded with your obnoxious messages. Ever consider that? Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
How about not sending 18 messages in the span of 7 minutes. But ridiculous, don’t you think? They know who they are. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
This cuck be guilty o' that...fer sure. Likes to change his number to make it harder to block..

What would you prefer? "Hey you, let's fuck. 3pm!"? That's never gotten me any responses. "Want money? Answer your fucking phone." That's gotten a few, but regardless of what I say, it's always a struggle trying to get a response from ladies of the night these days.

Hardly even worth the effort with the talent pool in WNY anyways. Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
I'm sorry but Timmy just made me LOL. Originally Posted by BrandiWood
I miss bar games
Money pic is red flag for LE. Automatic disqualification. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Lol

That’s funny