Once again this BS goes on T.T

The answer lies within young Grasshopper.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

I found a post recently that is a perfect example and I'll link it for your reading pleasure.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1 Originally Posted by L.A.

LMFAO...love this place...Hooktards, Fucktards, Trolltards, Modtards...
Where else can you find such a diverse group of spicy jambalaya.
Ahh yes...forgot the Doubleposttards...
...and...Taintards.
They are the worst tards, too.
Ahh yes...forgot the Doubleposttards...
...and...Taintards. Originally Posted by Prolongus
And Bi-tards & Trans-tards.

I see nothing in this thread that a good orgasm will not cure. Good day.
Another threAD......not sure if these are working in your favor or against? There are a lot of ladies on the boards that are very business savvy, not into drama and are willing to help out a fellow provider. When you open yourself up by posting all the things that you do, you risk other people chiming in. Obviously, not everyone is going to agree with what you say, approve of how you say it. Sometimes a little more tact is called for. Your balls to the wall attitude can be a little off putting, in MY opinion. I have nothing against you, but you really should find someone to talk to about ALL of your issues rather than posting about them. You create a lot of unneeded drama for yourself. In this business/hobby that is not a good thing. Our clients deal with enough of that in their RW and do not want it here. Just my 2 cents
I was watching Les Misérables in my hotel yesterday night and in one scene, the french revolutionaries are confronted by the french soilders and the Officer shouts out " who is there" and they shouted back, french revolution and the Officer shouted FIREEEEEEEEE
Why did the OP get banned? I like her, she always has something to say! Lol
What you say, the Op got Banned again. OMG no more fireeeeee, this sucks.
Another threAD......not sure if these are working in your favor or against? There are a lot of ladies on the boards that are very business savvy, not into drama and are willing to help out a fellow provider. When you open yourself up by posting all the things that you do, you risk other people chiming in. Obviously, not everyone is going to agree with what you say, approve of how you say it. Sometimes a little more tact is called for. Your balls to the wall attitude can be a little off putting, in MY opinion. I have nothing against you, but you really should find someone to talk to about ALL of your issues rather than posting about them. You create a lot of unneeded drama for yourself. In this business/hobby that is not a good thing. Our clients deal with enough of that in their RW and do not want it here. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yep!

Spikebaby
I think she is enjoying a some R & R away from the board.
Another threAD......not sure if these are working in your favor or against? There are a lot of ladies on the boards that are very business savvy, not into drama and are willing to help out a fellow provider. When you open yourself up by posting all the things that you do, you risk other people chiming in. Obviously, not everyone is going to agree with what you say, approve of how you say it. Sometimes a little more tact is called for. Your balls to the wall attitude can be a little off putting, in MY opinion. I have nothing against you, but you really should find someone to talk to about ALL of your issues rather than posting about them. You create a lot of unneeded drama for yourself. In this business/hobby that is not a good thing. Our clients deal with enough of that in their RW and do not want it here. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Pretty much sums it up... She is now on a very well deserved vacation maybe this will give her time to work out all of her "issues"
I was watching Les Misérables in my hotel yesterday night Originally Posted by macbeth1000
hopefully you are kidding.
Continually giving me reasons why I will never call...
hopefully you are kidding. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
What's wrong with watching Les Miserables? That's one of my favorite Broadway musicals! I can sing every song from that show. LOL