The roundest, softest and biggest booty

LOL..sorry I went overboard with the butt pics!
I nominate me and my girlfriend, Eva Damita!

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Am I the only one thinking about naughty girls that need a spanking?
LOL..sorry I went overboard with the butt pics! Originally Posted by melannie_star
YES!!! You are doing just fine! Here's my vote!
LOL..sorry I went overboard with the butt pics! Originally Posted by melannie_star
NY resolution... meet Melannie_Star before end of January, 2015....
I nominate me and my girlfriend, Eva Damita!

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Just oh my goodness.... all that chocolate goodness.... makes me wish i had a dick worthy of you two!

It is going to take some time but i WILL have you both at the same time. I dont care if the pleasure kills me it will be worth it!!!!

SexiLexiSparks & Vanessa LeVeaux hands down The 2 best A$$'
Oh yeah!!! And my girl KIIS' Sweet03!!!! Mucho Booty!!!!
Don't Play.....that arch though above the panty line. I'm usually humble but, toot toot! AU NATURALE

Melanie I'm loving that booty!

And BSB, I nominate us together too!

Don't Play.....that arch though above the panty line. I'm usually humble but, toot toot! AU NATURALE

Melanie I'm loving that booty!

And BSB, I nominate us together too!

Originally Posted by Eva Damita
These booties right here, I'd have to ride in and out real slow with these. I like to feel EVERY INCH stroking to and from, and the best way to enjoy it is to savor the moment.
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2014, 12:32 AM
I love the heart shaped ass
I have heard I have a nice ass

Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
You heard right!
melannie_star, I really like your ASS looks so perfect to me..... I would love to play with that gorgeous ass.
LOL Thanks hun Yes I do have a awesome 44'in ass I must say myself. LOL
Who are the providers with the best asses in the biz? I love a big soft one to hold on to while we go at it. Up until now the best I've seen is Vanessa Levaeux. But there have got to be others, who are they?? Originally Posted by icravebbbjs
See to me soft just means that when they walk it jiggles, when they on the dick it bounces and u can squeeze it while hittin it from the back. Totally just got rock hard thinking about it lmao