Just in time for 2016 Election - "Hillary: The Miniseries"

[QUOTE=retone;1053513455]Diane Lane just became unattractive. [QUOTE]

Will it revive your interest when she does the scene in which she must run across the tarmac dodging sniper fire on the way to board a plane with her daughter in Eastern Europe? Or was she deboarding?

I'm waiting to see who plays Monica.
  • LNK
  • 07-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Diane Lane just became unattractive. Originally Posted by retone
Will it revive your interest when she does the scene in which she must run across the tarmac dodging sniper fire on the way to board a plane with her daughter in Eastern Europe? Or was she deboarding?

I'm waiting to see who plays Monica. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That'll be Roseanne, no doubt.
Take the glasses off, muss her hair a bit, open two buttons of her blouse - voilą, Diane Lane Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Except for the nose. And the overbite. And the receding chin. And the chipmunk cheeks. Yeah, I can see the resemblance now.
That'll be Roseanne, no doubt. Originally Posted by LNK
Trying to get a visual of Roseanne in a blue dress on her knees.
Who do you think will play the Benghazi victims ?
Who do you think will play the Benghazi victims ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I hope they come back and play themselves!
Who do you think will play the Benghazi victims ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Do you think they'll even show that 3 AM phone call? Wonder how long they'll show it ringing before they cut away to show Hildabeast dining with Odumbo?
circle jerking, name-calling, typical knuckle dragging conversation
I'm sure you'll audition you fuckin' drama queen.
circle jerking, name-calling, typical knuckle dragging conversation Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, why don't you take a break from it and lighten up a bit? You don't always have to drop a turd in the punch bowl.
circle jerking, name-calling, typical knuckle dragging conversation Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
just like the ones you enjoy DIPSHIT
Well, why don't you take a break from it and lighten up a bit? You don't always have to drop a turd in the punch bowl. Originally Posted by LexusLover
did you say assup is
I'm sure you'll audition you fuckin' drama queen. Originally Posted by timpage
Drag Queen. didn't know you were a fan of Drag Queens. it does fit you i must admit.

opps! you said drama queen. my bad
Holy mother of pearl... You boys is downright howl-larious!

Hijack your own circle jerk...

Your wrists... Your time.