BE VERY AWARE of these two guys!

• N.M.
  • 04-25-2017, 09:04 AM
That's not the point gramps.
Point is there's a rule on masking phone numbers, just like they have one on masking p411 IDs. It should be standard regardless of the provider writing it or the fucktard on blast. Why edit one and not the other?

Cause they can never get their shit together and be consistent, that's why.

I'm sure if you were the trick in question, you wouldn't like your phone # exposed like that...in a public forum over some retarded shit.

Omg yes!.... like seriously?!?!

Smfh

Some of these hookers will talk your ear off about the importance of screening,only to turn around and book an appointment with the cute fucking papi Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Omg yes!.... like seriously?!?!

Smfh Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Yep... especially "that" one

Btw... Hey Karlie
There have been numerous alerts on tcp. Anyone who actually screens would know this.
Welp, wonder why she got banned..?
Hey sweetie

Yep... especially "that" one

Btw... Hey Karlie Originally Posted by Still-Naughty

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say outing...

Welp, wonder why she got banned..? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Welp, wonder why she got banned..? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
For someone (her) who has been on this site as long as she has, I just don't get it.

I see ladies posting warnings in co-ed, rather than private, and posting full details of members. They should well know by now how to conduct themselves properly on this board.

Ah well, live and learn I guess for some of them.
LOL.
Victoria, I was thinking the same thing. I've only been on here for a year (almost in May) and I know how to mask. It's not hard, all it takes is reading skills! LOL.
Well she said she was about to be done with the hobby (eccie), due to a "real world job", so im sure an early exit wont phase her.
Not until she discovers that slinging pussy pays better than her new "career" ... js
Not until she discovers that slinging pussy pays better than her new "career" ... js Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You mean you're recommending she not give up her "day job"?
Victoria, I was thinking the same thing. I've only been on here for a year (almost in May) and I know how to mask. It's not hard, all it takes is reading skills! LOL. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Yup. Those gl's are all over the place and simply using the search function on someone's handle can give you a lot of info about them. No excuse, really.
  • Heman
  • 04-26-2017, 09:08 PM
smh
We all know you ladies deal with jerks, scammers, rapists and pimps on a daily basis
But read this before you post your next alert..

***The following masking guidelines MUST be used ANYTIME a name, phone number, or email address are included in a Problem Client Report:

Name Masking

First Letter of first name, and first letter of last name
Ex. Saint Chris would be S**** C****

Phone Number Masking

Full Area Code allowed, Prefix Fully Masked, Last 3 of Line Number allowed
Ex. 214-555-1212 would be 214-***-*212

(An easy way to remember it is this: the First 3 and Last 3 are visible, the middle 4 are masked)

Email Address Masking

Only the first and last character of the username visible and Domain Visible.
Ex. st.christopher@yahoo.com would be s**********r@y***o.com

Preferred411

You may NOT post full P411 ID numbers on this site. Should you need to include this in your report, you are expected to mask this number as well.
Ex. c****-06-D-***2

PLEASE NOTE: There is ZERO TOLERANCE for "outing" another member, ie. revealing "real life information" such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, work info, home address, family info, etc., on this board, regardless of the circumstances. The Masking Guidelines are in place to prevent this from taking place. Failure to comply with the Masking Guidelines ENTIRELY, accidental or otherwise, will result in a suspension of posting privileges.