Who Remembers Old Strip Clubs?

The Gold Club on Naco perrin... Playmates down The Street.
Dirty Sally intersection of Austin Hwy and Eisenhauer
and for years there was this all nude "dump" on the access road of Highway 90 west about a mile from the 90/410 interchange .....between dancers this place would show XXX rated movies ..... funny I can remember where these places were but fuzzy on the names ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Wasn't that the Sidewinder?
The Rainbow was the name, among others it had
Georgios at Callahan n 410.... I must of been batting in the .900 range. Even made upstairs once.
@ Altbier ..... no the Sidewinder is one club I do remember the name of because it's about two blocks from the church I got married in! ..... the building is vacant but still there ..... no the nude place I'm thinking of was further east out highway 90 outside of Loop 410 ..... about where Hunt Lane now crosses over highway 90 .....
Now this nude place was a classy joint ..... there was a jukebox on the stage and the dancers would hit the guys up for change so they could pick their own songs when their turn came to dance on stage .....
Irony is Top of the Strip is now a bridal gown shop!

There was also Chez Joey on Austin Hwy and for those really old guys The Squirrel Cage on Austin Hwy. Then there was Lipstick across from the airport.
And the never-to-be-forgotten Top of the Strip, home of the hot dogs and potato chips Happy Hour buffet, dancers with Band-Aids on their shaving cuts, and I believe at least one of flinde's ex-wives. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Yes, Top of the Strip was my 1st, some co-workers took me there for my birthday......and I thought they were friends!!
Acapulco Fantasy, Club G-Spot, {I forget the name of the strip club downtown}, ... Originally Posted by Yoyoma
Yep, remember sheet covered body slides, haha.
Rainbow Lounge, just outside of the Kelly Security Hill gate. Only sold cans, as bottles were used as weapons too often. Jukebox in the corner. Girls (and I use the term loosely) would ask for donations to play their songs.

There was this one over the hill chick that would get on stage, start dancing, and if no one came to tip her within 10 seconds, she would just start screaming. You once someone walked up to her with a tip, she would stop and keep dancing. Ten seconds later... AAAaaaaiiiEEEEeeeeed!!!!!
Rainbow Lounge, just outside of the Kelly Security Hill gate. Only sold cans, as bottles were used as weapons too often. Jukebox in the corner. Girls (and I use the term loosely) would ask for donations to play their songs.

There was this one over the hill chick that would get on stage, start dancing, and if no one came to tip her within 10 seconds, she would just start screaming. You once someone walked up to her with a tip, she would stop and keep dancing. Ten seconds later... AAAaaaaiiiEEEEeeeeed!!!!! Originally Posted by BigGuy13
Went there often before heading overseas.

Me and the buddies were there having a great time when this heavy busted school teacher got up on stage. Jeez I was a big ole titty man so I was freaking mesmerized.

Swaying side to side in time with those big old beautiful boobies. Finally got up out of my seat and went up to pay my dollar.

She pulled me in for the obligatory motorboating and I was having a blast, the guys were cheering us on, so she went one better and flopped those monsters on either side of my head, resting them on my shoulders. Damn I was in heaven.

About that time I took a good breath and holy shit it stank! Goddamn titty cheese!!!

I was struggling to get out and she just pulled me in tighter as I reached behind me grabbing her breast and trying to flop them back over to the front so I could get fresh air (yeah I know, Rainbow Lounge and 'fresh' air).

The song finally ended and she released me and I staggered back to my seat with the guys cheering and splashing beer all around.

I plopped down onto the metal chair and chugged down my beer and one of my buddies leaned over to ask if I was ready for another. He then wrinkled his nose and said "Holy fuck what's that smell?" "Titty cheese" I answered. "Titty cheese."

I tried to wash my head and neck off in the men's room but there wasn't enough soap or water available.

To this day I start gagging at the smell of Parmesan and I dread Italian restaurants.

A good memory of the Rainbow Lounge was watching 'D' (one of the dancers) jill herself while sitting at a table across from me while the guy sitting next to her was oblivious. She often did that when she was bored. I liked it when D was bored.

True stories of a great strip club.
I used to go see the touring Freaks of Nature at Giorgio's at 410/Callahan. One I couldn't resist looked just like Barbara Eden with Dolly Parton's boobs. She bent a guy over on the stage, reached down his back, and sliced and removed his underwear without even loosening his belt. The crowd went nuts.
I remember going to one on Goliad road on the SE side. They had a dancer named Harley that would crush beer cans between her ass cheeks. I remember she took my full can of beer and I got a deflated one back.
That Harley was the best