Dishonorable discharges for refusing vaccine?

No it’s not. It’s still under EUA status. You lie a lot. Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...vid-19-vaccine

I don’t think you know what lie means. Unless you mean 1Blackman1 informs Bambino of facts often.
Tell him how it works, he obviously doesn’t have a clue. Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry, that’s not how it works. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Oh I can’t wait to read this explanation from someone who’s proved time and again to be clueless about nearly EVERYTHING. I think Jacuzzme and LexusLiar might be worse off than Bambino and that’s saying something.
Oh I can’t wait to read this explanation from someone who’s proved time and again to be clueless about nearly EVERYTHING. I think Jacuzzme and LexusLiar might be worse off than Bambino and that’s saying something. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You are. You’re not a Lawyer, you’re not a veteran or active military, you didn’t get a booster a month ago. And you’re not connected. Well, not in the way you’re trying to say you are. Cominarty is NOT available yet. All vaccines now are being given under EUA status. Once Cominarty is available, all other vaccines that are still under EUA status will cease.
Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING
" . . . and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me . . . "

There is no "except when they hurt my feelings" or "'cause my mommy says it's ok!"

The End
Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yours is. At least you’ve substituted for Lucas McCain while he’s on bancation.
I don't have a problem with the military mandating vaccine's although I think they should exempt those that have had COVID and now have a sufficient anti-body response and keep a close eye on how that would work going forward.

What I have a big problem with is vindictive punishment. That is completely un-necessary and creates the exact opposite of "unit cohesiveness".

How many other ways can Joe Biden fuck up this country?
��Dozens of Massachusetts troopers line up to quit over vaccine mandate as the state police are already critically short staffed.

Join @jSolomonReports
https://www.fda.gov/

You are. You’re not a Lawyer, you’re not a veteran or active military, you didn’t get a booster a month ago. And you’re not connected. Well, not in the way you’re trying to say you are. Cominarty is NOT available yet. All vaccines now are being given under EUA status. Once Cominarty is available, all other vaccines that are still under EUA status will cease. Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...vid-19-vaccine

I don’t think you know what lie means. Unless you mean 1Blackman1 informs Bambino of facts often. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

FDA-approved vaccines undergo the agency’s standard process for reviewing the quality, safety and effectiveness of medical products. For all vaccines, the FDA evaluates data and information included in the manufacturer’s submission of a biologics license application (BLA). A BLA is a comprehensive document that is submitted to the agency providing very specific requirements. For Comirnaty, the BLA builds on the extensive data and information previously submitted that supported the EUA, such as preclinical and clinical data and information, as well as details of the manufacturing process, vaccine testing results to ensure vaccine quality, and inspections of the sites where the vaccine is made. The agency conducts its own analyses of the information in the BLA to make sure the vaccine is safe and effective and meets the FDA’s standards for approval.

So how does the process work under UCMJ?

Do we have to wait for proof?
I don't have a problem with the military mandating vaccine's although I think they should exempt those that have had COVID and now have a sufficient anti-body response and keep a close eye on how that would work going forward.

What I have a big problem with is vindictive punishment. That is completely un-necessary and creates the exact opposite of "unit cohesiveness".

How many other ways can Joe Biden fuck up this country? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You still looking up all those lies you unsupportedly accused me of making. Should I continue to patiently await you to provide some support for your statement? Do you need a reminder of exactly what you said, I’m sure I can find the thread and your post if you need me to. Or so you wanna admit you made a pretty childish and silly accusation without any support.
https://www.fda.gov/

So how does the process work under UCMJ?

Do we have to wait for proof? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Try to get the Cominarty vaccine tomorrow. Let us know how you make out.
" . . . and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me . . . "

There is no "except when they hurt my feelings" or "'cause my mommy says it's ok!"

The End Originally Posted by dumars
There's no crying in the service either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8cCDthsuk

UCMJ ARTICLE 92 – FAILURE TO OBEY ORDER OR REGULATION

https://mymilitarylawyers.com/practi...saAoWFEALw_wcB

A service member may be prosecuted under Article 92 for a violation of or failure to obey other lawful order if the order was lawful and the accused was aware of the order or regulation. The accused must have also had a duty to obey the order even if it was issued by an authority that was not superior in rank to the accused.

The accused may be guilty of a violation of Article 92, dereliction of duty, if they reasonably should have known of the duty and then willfully or negligently fails to perform said duty or performs the duty in a culpably inefficient manner.

A violation of or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation may result in a dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 2 years.

A conviction of a violation of or failure to obey other lawful order carries the punishment of a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.

You still looking up all those lies you unsupportedly accused me of making. Should I continue to patiently await you to provide some support for your statement? Do you need a reminder of exactly what you said, I’m sure I can find the thread and your post if you need me to. Or so you wanna admit you made a pretty childish and silly accusation without any support. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I’ve already done that. Now run along. Try another forum, just like Lucas, you proven yourself as a liar.
A service member is required to follow LAWFUL orders, following an UNLAWFUL order is a dereliction of duty and the oath to uphold and defend the constitution. There is 100% precedent, established in 2004, that a mandate such as this is against federal law. There’s good reason for this. Civilian controllers, and even military brass themselves, of the military have a long, horrendous track record of using soldiers/sailors/airmen/marines as guinea pigs for the fucked up experiments.

The FDA has not, and could not have, given the short time it’s been available, been able to study long term effects of the Covid vaccine, making it a nearly identical case to the anthrax clusterfuck. Even years later, when the studies were completed, refusal of the vaccine could end in separation, but as General UHC or Medical. This threatening of DD is nothing more than the biden administration being vindictive to an organization who considers him detestable.
you proven yourself as a liar. Originally Posted by bambino
Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this?