Pussy Loving

Let's just say, I've learned to slow my heart rate, learn new breathing techniques (hard to breath through my nose filled with her juices...), but most importantly, do HER as she likes to be pleased...I have a plethora of techniques, but in the end, it's a "PussyCocktail" as I've described in several of my reviews...
Let's just say, I've learned to slow my heart rate, learn new breathing techniques (hard to breath through my nose filled with her juices...), but most importantly, do HER as she likes to be pleased...I have a plethora of techniques, but in the end, it's a "PussyCocktail" as I've described in several of my reviews... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

and you are awesome at it!
My kinda people in this thread.

I like my pussy to be bare or trimmed, fresh and sweet, and most importantly attached to a woman who is smart and fun to be with.

I love, love, love DATY. As everyone else has commented, technique depends on the woman, as they are infinitely variable in what works best for them. I usually remove doubt and ask how she prefers it, and whether she likes fingers inserted in none, one, or both orifices while my tongue is at work.

Give me a lady who is enthusiastic about kissing and enthusiastic about receiving oral attention, and loves the fact that I go nuts with attention to my big nipples, then I'm exactly where I want to be. . . . . . .and if she happens to like a little kink as well, then all the better. . . . . .right DR?

I seek partners who will be forthright about sharing with me how best to pleasure them and letting me do so. Like some of the others on here, pleasing my partner is a huge part of my pleasure. By allowing yourself to be pleasured well, you are giving me the greatest gift of all.

I studiously try to avoid women who demur when asked how to please them, and say "It's all about you, baby, tell me what you want." Full stop, no sale. And if a woman is skilled enough at the illusion that I can't tell the difference, that's fine, too. Sometimes I am certain a woman has O'd, sometimes I'm certain she has faked it, and sometimes I can't tell. Judging by the nature of some of the reviews in here, it is clear to me that some guys clearly can't tell the difference.

But the bottom line is that if DATY isn't on the menu, and apparently appreciated, then I don't visit that woman.
and you are awesome at it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas, that means a ton coming from you...muahs
Sounds like you got a good review. LOL!

Thanks Dallas, that means a ton coming from you...muahs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I prefer to take my time with it and get to know it if this is our first introduction. Afterwards it's just me taking my time with it anyway. I really enjoy doing it to a lady and can do it for hours.
@spice is demur- I have worked with ladies who have frowned on me allowing daty. I guess I just like to mix business with pleasure.
Like this

My kinda people in this thread.

I like my pussy to be bare or trimmed, fresh and sweet, and most importantly attached to a woman who is smart and fun to be with.

I love, love, love DATY. As everyone else has commented, technique depends on the woman, as they are infinitely variable in what works best for them. I usually remove doubt and ask how she prefers it, and whether she likes fingers inserted in none, one, or both orifices while my tongue is at work.

Give me a lady who is enthusiastic about kissing and enthusiastic about receiving oral attention, and loves the fact that I go nuts with attention to my big nipples, then I'm exactly where I want to be. . . . . . .and if she happens to like a little kink as well, then all the better. . . . . .right DR?

I seek partners who will be forthright about sharing with me how best to pleasure them and letting me do so. Like some of the others on here, pleasing my partner is a huge part of my pleasure. By allowing yourself to be pleasured well, you are giving me the greatest gift of all.

I studiously try to avoid women who demur when asked how to please them, and say "It's all about you, baby, tell me what you want." Full stop, no sale. And if a woman is skilled enough at the illusion that I can't tell the difference, that's fine, too. Sometimes I am certain a woman has O'd, sometimes I'm certain she has faked it, and sometimes I can't tell. Judging by the nature of some of the reviews in here, it is clear to me that some guys clearly can't tell the difference.

But the bottom line is that if DATY isn't on the menu, and apparently appreciated, then I don't visit that woman. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
+1 I love to please as much as I like to be pleased....Mest best sessions are without FS.
I like the kissing, fondling, playing with her pussy and DATY if she really likes it.

JMHO
Shit I just love pussy!!
Never understand why people don't like pussies.

Like this

Originally Posted by boardman
I love eating clean pussy better yet 69
I love the feeling of pussy wrapped around my dick.

That is all. As y'all were.........
I love the feeling of pussy wrapped around my dick.

That is all. As y'all were......... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Aw come on Kerwil

You gotta lick it before you stick it

Once you get past the smell you got it licked

It tastes like chicken...wait what?
With 69 you both give each other pleasure at the same time. I find that the actions of both parties intensifies with 69.

I love eating clean pussy better yet 69 Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com