Time with your provider

• afbc
  • 05-10-2011, 08:12 PM
most of my guys book the ninetyminute ride! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Most wouldn't survive anything longer!!

And yes, I am speaking from experience.
Mostly i book 1 hr sessions; but have booked 2 hr sessions and 90 mins sessions on a few occasions. An overnighter sounds great; but obviously $$$$$. It takes the right provider / client combo chemistry to make it happen (along with the dollars.)
I agree spend your time the way you want, its your time..and I also agree on the 90 minute session...it's my favorite also
we could be the ideal session right now! I guess we will just keep our fingers crossed for the moment and and stay flirty as can be. It is our last night in Dallas before we head out to Houston tomarrow. Figured we would go out with a bang. No prior arrangements or obligations... thinking of just taking some photos with the telephone or figure out how to set up the web camand see where that leads!
2 hrs mostly if i know the provider and on ocassion 3 to 4 hrs but if its a new provider 1 hr to 90 mins is good for first date.
i like to get to know the provider and 1 hr just doesnt cut it most of the time.
The first time I see a lady I book a 1 hour session. I view it as a meet and greet and getting to know you time. No sense in booking any longer in case we don't get along, we can keep it relatively short and it will soon be over for both of us. If we click nicely then the next one will be a 90 minute or 2 hour session depending on my connection with the lady.

No need to steal it my sweet. I freely give it to you and I am glad you like that term. I am pretty sure that is what it is called.

^ if not, it should be! I really like that euphemism. I'm going to steal it Originally Posted by SugarBeth
When it is a double session should that extend the time or cut it in half... with our donation Levels being do economical, cuz it is a great deal anyways... wouldn't it be nice if they all could be 2 hour min. Or maybe start as 2 hr with ability to call it a might or extend if need be.
Hi Browning ... what's up cowboy!

The first time I see a lady I book a 1 hour session. I view it as a meet and greet and getting to know you time. No sense in booking any longer in case we don't get along, we can keep it relatively short and it will soon be over for both of us. If we click nicely then the next one will be a 90 minute or 2 hour session depending on my connection with the lady.

No need to steal it my sweet. I freely give it to you and I am glad you like that term. I am pretty sure that is what it is called. Originally Posted by the.namssa