What makes him/her a regular?

It seems like providers drop like flies around him... is it that big? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Better than having a customer who has flies dropping around him like providers...
I have no idea. I am no one's regular and no one is my regular. I have never seen a provider more than once, not because I do not want to, but because I didn't feel like it. I am certainly opened to the notion. And the older I get, the more open I become.
  • Dad
  • 09-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Some of us only see one provider to avoid the awkward getting to know them adjustment. Once you find a provider that you click with ... and she figures out what you like ... and is willing to do that ... you keep seeing her because you are so comfortable being with her. Unfortunately, eventually they retire or move and you have to start the search process all over again. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Sounds like your favorite hair dresser.

Oh wait, I am bald!
I've been seeing one lady for nine years usually one a month, am I a regular?
mike
  • Dad
  • 09-19-2010, 09:32 AM
No, you are her Mister!
What makes him/her a regular? ... Originally Posted by Trapper
I'd say about 3-4 inches!
A regular is on his throne at 0600 every day taking his dump so he doesn't get the urge at Miss Priss' inkall, spares her the severe distress of a foreign turd transiting her plumbing.
  • R.M.
  • 09-19-2010, 03:55 PM
To me a regular is my buddy that we cant get enough of each other
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
A regular is someone that wants to meet you again and again for more.
I used to be a regular(Weekly) until I got put on hold, brushed aside for about 3 months, then I am still shopping for the Ultimate!!!!! Monday is my nirthday, so UTR Ariel, here we come.
My regular provider stopped servicng me, but would call for money...and I wasn't supposed to see anyone else!!! She did, and when her service levels and time for me disappeered, so did I.( This was weekly for years)
A regular for me is anyone who continues to see me over a period of at least 2-3 months. Whether it be once, twice, thrice, or even four times or more a month, doesn't matter. They become a regular when they continue to see me over a longer period of time....that being said, I have had some "regulars" who saw me for months at a time, then kinda just dropped out of existence for me for another few months, then came back and continued to see me, so I would still call those regulars as well.
Regular is a subjective definition. I would say once a month at minimum. I have been reg with WR1 about 2x week over almost 3 years.
Seems everyone agrees that "a regular" is subjective.
I see a regular as a someone that you can call and depend on an outstanding level of service. Once, twice or more a month..or not for a month or two.
Depending on your situation.

That doesn't mean she is always available...but almost always.
2-3 misses in a row...for whatever reason... that is not dependable.

That is the reason to always have at least 3 in each port of call.
Problem is finding 3 with that "outstanding" level of service.
L8r
r9
  • Alli
  • 03-15-2011, 06:45 AM
I was curious as to how often one has to visit or be visited to be considered a regular. Once every couple months, once a month or twice a month ect... Originally Posted by Trapper

IMO, someone who visits atleast once a month and sees only you. Also, if you can call them in between visits for a little help, that's a valued regular to me. Thank God for the few of those that I have.