OMG, the Hobbyists Are My Kids' Age!

• Jaleh
  • 08-29-2010, 02:19 PM
on an opposite note, many of the providers are younger than my niece!! Originally Posted by bigdog0311

Or your daughter..
wow thats crazy
I'm 22 in college but i still prefer to hobby
I started hobbying when I was 23 and in Amsterdam. It took several years before I was brave enough to start playing in my own backyard. It was never about me not being able to get girls, but more about getting the girl I wanted that moment. I have been going to college pretty much non stop since I have been 16 and I have had long term relationships and even a marriage. But non of that offered me the instant gratification of hobbying.
The older that I get, the younger my clients are becoming. My average age of client is in his 30's, easily. It used to be more like upper 40's and 50's, which I love.

I'm finding out that men are men and age is just a number. That's true of women as well. And the younger men are kindof fun. They're just screwing around and trying something, and someone, different.

Most haven't been with a woman who is a lot older and that's exciting to them. I find that a younger man wishing to be with a much older woman to be exciting in its own right!!!

Good topic, Lana!

Elisabeth

P.S. The mom thing is a little over the top but I've accepted it when that happens. Took me a few years but there is a lot of role play that can be rather edgy.
Ok, I know Im going to be the oddball here, but I have quite a few younger clients-Im going to guesstimate probably 50% or more of my clients are younger than 30. and then probably 25% of that 50% is 25 and under. And Ive never had a problem with any of them acting immature, or whatever. I have found that I really enjoy the company of the younger guys just as much as I enjoy the older or same age gentleman.

And yes, the first one or 2 really young ones that I saw it was kind of creepy-knowing I have children thier age or younger, but hey, its really no different than the 60 year old who's old enough to be my father...right?

And thier reasons are the same as every one elses Im sure.
No drama, we know what were doing, we enjoy ourselves more, etc...
Lana, Just the opposite for me. If I see a provider that has a blurred face, I check to see her age.
If she's mid 20's I can't make the call.
Keep thinking why would she want to be with grand-dad.
Lana, Just the opposite for me. If I see a provider that has a blurred face, I check to see her age.
If she's mid 20's I can't make the call.
Keep thinking why would she want to be with grand-dad. Originally Posted by demsrsb
D, I understand exactly how you feel, but it helps to keeps things in perspective. An older provider may have good reason to feel awkward because she wonders why a younger man would want to see her instead of a younger woman. If I am anxious about seeing a younger provider, I get over it quickly. I'm not foolish enough to believe that she wants to see an older man. There's a line in a movie I like that says "you don't have to thank me, you have to pay me.
E
Just thinck of it as community service. Teach the youngster how to have sex and maybe his future girlfriends and wives will appreciate the skills.

Or just rock their world for the 90 seconds they can hold it.
If the young'in requests you sprinkle baby powder allllll over his his ass after the session......he's too young!
<------------- This Cougar wears her claws PROUDLY!!!!!

GRRROOOWWWLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Spikebaby
Spike your going to hell, ha
meet ya in the hot tub there, lol
I will have my swimsuit ready because it is going to be HOT down there
Me personally, being in my mid 30's, I find the more mature providers have the better moves. There are exceptions to every rule tho'
Oedipus complex?

netman
Netman....... I think I simply have penis envy