Republicans wait to negotiation with No Show Libtards!

• CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Get a brain or STFU!

With the government "shutdown", it is the Democrats who are refusing to meet with the Republicans to work out a compromise budget.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...gress/2899657/

I stand by my original statement. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
so do I .... since you're too stupid to keep up, post #2

both House and Senate passed budgets 6 months ago .. the Senate called for a conference 18 times to negotiate the budget before last night, the House refused all 18 times because the Tea Party scared Boehner ... so last night with 30 minutes to go before the shutdown the House suddenly decided they wanted to talk .. The Dems grew a pair and told the House to fuck off, too late.

those are my words, prove them wrong or stfu
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Get a brain or STFU!

With the government "shutdown", it is the Democrats who are refusing to meet with the Republicans to work out a compromise budget.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...gress/2899657/

I stand by my original statement. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
post #2 shitstain
so do I .... since you're too stupid to keep up, post #2

both House and Senate passed budgets 6 months ago .. the Senate called for a conference 18 times to negotiate the budget before last night, the House refused all 18 times because the Tea Party scared Boehner ... so last night with 30 minutes to go before the shutdown the House suddenly decided they wanted to talk .. The Dems grew a pair and told the House to fuck off, too late.

those are my words, prove them wrong or stfu Originally Posted by CJ7

I read your post shit for brains. That was then, this is now. And there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides, btw. Is it ever too late to talk?

The fact remains that the government is "shutdown" and it is the Democrats who are refusing to come to the negotiating table and try to work out a compromise budget. Deal with it!
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:44 PM
I read your post shit for brains. That was then, this is now. And there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides, btw. Is it ever too late to talk?

The fact remains that the government is "shutdown" and it is the Democrats who are refusing to come to the negotiating table and try to work out a compromise budget. Deal with it! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

durrrrr

then? hahahahahaha

then was all the way up to the shutdown, not last year smartguy