Female Condoms - OH, OH, OH MY GOD!

Truly Summer in Dallas used to be an advocate for them. I love them.
They are great for threesomes!
And I once found a certain guy in Houston who wore one like a male condom
I've never tried them because I also wear a diaphragm for extra protection in case the condom breaks.
I've never tried them because I also wear a diaphragm for extra protection in case the condom breaks. Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
I always hope that the gal is using some form of birth control beyond the condom.
  • Chloe
  • 01-22-2010, 11:55 AM
That's what a diaphragm is discreetgent . . . birth control I agree with the fear though . . .anyone in this business who is not using 2 forms of protection would have to be completely reckless and stupid! . . . I have always been curious about the female condom but thought the looks of it would be a turn off. Reading this thread has inspired me to try it out now!
. .anyone in this business who is not using 2 forms of protection would have to be completely reckless and stupid! . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
And some guys use a third form.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2010, 01:19 PM
And some guys use a third form. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Golf don't count!
And some guys use a third form. Originally Posted by pjorourke
And, you know what? I don't blame them, either. Kudos to the guys who do!
Never tried them...But if they work I may give them a try!
I've meet twice with a woman in the Boston area who only uses them. It was an interesting experience. The first time is seemed to make things too loose (Toulouse? sorry another bad attempt at humor). While it was great for me not having a condom, it made her vagina seem to "plastic" or not natural the way a male condom works. The second time I was more prepared for it mentally. I think I still prefer a male condom [my brand: http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/183/pid/2105 ]. But I'll be happy to keep testing the female condom with anyone who's interested. Please see my screening requirements.
They are great for threesomes! Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Do you mean they're large enough to accommodate two peni at once? Oooo la la!
TopCat
I'm a fan. Especially because you can put them in way ahead of time and not have to disrupt the natural flow of things.
Do you mean they're large enough to accommodate two peni at once? Oooo la la!
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
uhhh, no.

FMF, and the gent doesn't have to keep switching things out.. well, at least until the end of round one.
Oh I thought you meant, well never mind what I thought. But now I'm wondering, are the female condoms usable for anal sex? I hope my ignorance isn't too breathtaking.
When the female condom first came out:

How does the female condom work?
It fits over the top of a wine glass.