Knut is dead

Unfortunately that's what we had when she left. She was gooood. Originally Posted by Ansley
Word!
No. A different Isabella who was around a couple of years ago. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Oh so mentioning a dead polarbear brings memories of a long left provider named Isabella? How come? Want to let a newbie in on your insider jokes ?
You all mean our french isabella? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Keep in mind a woman (me) from the deep south brought up Isabella. We don't know too much about the French.
Oh so mentioning a dead polarbear brings memories of a long left provider named Isabella? How come? Want to let a newbie in on your insider jokes ? Originally Posted by ninasastri
No inside joke here. She was very much an animal rights activist.
Keep in mind a woman (me) from the deep south brought up Isabella. We don't know too much about the French. Originally Posted by Ansley
neither do i :-) , so we have something in common
No inside joke here. She was very much an animal rights activist. Originally Posted by discreetgent
ah ok, well that explains..... don`t you americans have any "star" animals that gotten international knowledge like Knut - sweetie did? He was such a superstar in Europe , when he died the medias were full of it. ... Does this never happen here ? :-)))
ps: no , i don`t mean Lassie and Free Willie :-))))) (lol)
Secretariat?
Hollywood?
Wow. What a threadjack.
Secretariat is probably the closest thing that the US has had to a "star" animal .. and that was before the movie was made. Long time, gruff sports writers cried when Secretariat died.
Wow. What a threadjack. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
No need to worry your pretty little head over it. I'm pretty sure we have a couple of mods that will let us know when we are out of line.
I met Secretariat. Kewl horse!
No need to worry your pretty little head over it. I'm pretty sure we have a couple of mods that will let us know when we are out of line. Originally Posted by Ansley
LOL
No need to worry your pretty little head over it. I'm pretty sure we have a couple of mods that will let us know when we are out of line. Originally Posted by Ansley
A side of you I haven't seen before.
Not worried.