Encounter: Lexilov19 is ymmv. Dead fish. No iop. We just didn't click. Worst experience of 2019 year ever. Hell no. Big pass for me. Not pretty too much make up. Pics on oh2

Yikes!
Ok..
Ok..
I saw her yesterday. My experience was a little similar. She just didn't do it for me as well. No lfk . No daty. A quick bj gets cover puts it on me starts riding tells me I need to cum over and over. No iop kept looking her phone . Glad I booked the 30 min. Felt like a quick visit. Was there 10-15 mins. Even told me give her a good review or not she didn't care. I just new right there we didn't click. Who the crap says that unless her phone is blowing up and stocking up appointments. I'm sure this your review won't hurt her as she is hot and guys will keep coming to hit it. I won't be back I hate it when a chick doesn't give a crap about service.

I also noticed she has a small small camera on her living room so that just freaked me out. Wtf ..she noticed I looked at it when I left so she might have moved it so guys are being recorded when you take out your donation this chick is up to no good. All those tats are very distracting to me . They are all over. Her arms body and feet . I wouldn't be surprised if there's managedment involved there was guys standing on the gate when I arrived and when I left they were still there . So she is not alone setting up appointments.
Ok..
I saw her yesterday. My experience was a little similar. She just didn't do it for me as well. No lfk . No daty. A quick bj gets cover puts it on me starts riding tells me I need to cum over and over. No iop kept looking her phone . Glad I booked the 30 min. Felt like a quick visit. Was there 10-15 mins. Even told me give her a good review or not she didn't care. I just new right there we didn't click. Who the crap says that unless her phone is blowing up and stocking up appointments. I'm sure this your review won't hurt her as she is hot and guys will keep coming to hit it. I won't be back I hate it when a chick doesn't give a crap about service.

I also noticed she has a small small camera on her living room so that just freaked me out. Wtf ..she noticed I looked at it when I left so she might have moved it so guys are being recorded when you take out your donation this chick is up to no good. All those tats are very distracting to me . They are all over. Her arms body and feet . I wouldn't be surprised if there's managedment involved there was guys standing on the gate when I arrived and when I left they were still there . So she is not alone setting up appointments. Originally Posted by 124greatg
Write a review!
Wow second NO AND SHES RECORDING THE SESSIIONS
Damn! Thanks for the information.

Wow second NO AND SHES RECORDING THE SESSIIONS Originally Posted by Dickey9090
calm down PeterBota - there is no camera.. it's a smoke detector that needs a new battery replacement.. hence the "chirping" sounds..
calm down PeterBota - there is no camera.. it's a smoke detector that needs a new battery replacement.. hence the "chirping" sounds.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I am not Peter. I am a real estate agent gold chain wearing wanna be pimp
12great is the person who said there is a camera. He just had a session w the dirty whore. So you calm down. See you around kiddo
well good for you..
Where was the camera located? “On the living room” could be ceiling, wall, table...?
she wears a GoPro mounted on a helmet on her head..
she wears a GoPro mounted on a helmet on her head.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
How do you know it’s a smoke detector if you don’t even know what the guy saw?
it's the only thing he could be talking about - i sat on her living room couch with her before i left and i didn't see anything that looked like a camera.. but she asked me to change out the battery in the smoke detector.. i agreed to do it, but she didn't have a 9 volt replacement handy..
He hasn’t said yet it was on the ceiling. Unless you were there immediately before or after him, what makes you certain there wasn’t a camera? It’s not like these things require complicated installation.
i was at her place last tuesday in the broad daylight - i saw no such thing that could have even remotely resembled a camera..