Advice on Sessions

• pxmcc
  • 03-09-2019, 02:39 AM
an hour session at a normal donation (say 200-300+) should be msog, yes. the alternative is absurd: bloke pays for an hour. its been a while so he nuts 5 min into the session. she gets dressed and leaves. like, really?
I try to book longer sessions 90 min to 2 hrs. Gives everyone enough time to be comfortably relaxed and non-rushed. MSOG seems more reasonable over a longer session, while 60 min leaves you trying to cram it all into what realistically amounts to <45 min. Originally Posted by ICU 812
My kind of guy! I don't mind msog at all but if It takes you 40min to get the first, that's unrealistic unless you poop like pop corn. I hate to be rushed & I hate to rush a gent. I also don't like it when you book for 30min and try to cram a hour in and over stay trying to msog. I think that ending a session before 45 min on a hour is just not okay. There are always things you can find to do to occupy your time !!
My kind of guy! I don't mind msog at all but if It takes you 40min to get the first, that's unrealistic unless you poop like pop corn. I hate to be rushed & I hate to rush a gent. I also don't like it when you book for 30min and try to cram a hour in and over stay trying to msog. I think that ending a session before 45 min on a hour is just not okay. There are always things you can find to do to occupy your time !! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Like do I have a foooking twin teso jesso. Everytime Shine Da Great posts here you come. I understand. Most ladays can't get enough of Shine Da Great so I'll give you a pass
I have that affect on da ladays. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
It is funny that he spams this forum to get attention....then bitches when he gets it
It is funny that he spams this forum to get attention....then bitches when he gets it Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yup....
It is funny that he spams this forum to get attention....then bitches when he gets it Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'm a certified stunna tbone steak and fries. I don't want any attention I just have fun in life and try to share my joy with others. I post something I think is relevant or funny and honestly my only requirement is does Shine Da Great like it. Im a fun loving guy who loves his children and wishes he was still married. Pussy really doesn't excite me anymore. I get it here and there but it doesn't hold the same relevance. I'm going through manopause. Anyhoo. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-09-2019, 07:51 PM
^^lol@manopause..
Yup.... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Curvo kitty I throw up the Caucasian flag. We got off on the wrong foot and I kind of ran with it because it was entertaining to me, but I've seen you be really helpful and informative, as well as do some real g shit for or at least offer for clients that no other provider even thought of. I fully respek that and even though we go our separate ways, I do want to apologize for egging shit on for my entertainment. You seem like a straight up cool chick and I love your board presence, you remind me of a mini fancy in heels as far as being helpful. I really wish the best for your business, you seem like you deserve it. Shine Da Great approves this foooking message. Tooodlez....
You seem like a straight up cool chick and I love your board presence, you remind me of a mini fancy in heels as far as being helpful. Originally Posted by shinepro
Probably the best compliment ever. A girl can only hope to be as awesome as Miss Fancy. She sets the standard as far as classy ladies go.
I don't understand MSOG. I take it as a challenge to make a gentleman release more times than he usually does. I love to hear, "I have not done that since high school". Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU
Ladies should take note of this. I had a session with a provider that treated me like this. I have now seen her every other week for about 9 months. Makes for good business and good friendships.