First Time First Position.. What Was it???

One minute of blissful missionary so we could continue to kiss. Then 2 weeks of being scared to death she was pregnant, lol.

B
Damn.. I know you loved your job.
I was 17. She was 27. She threw me on the couch, pulled my pants off, sucked me until I was hard (about 3 seconds). And then hopped on and rode me. Yeeeeehah, go cow girl. I was so shocked, I never even came. She was impressed. I had blue balls and thought I was gay. Got over that with her the next time. Mowing lawns, not such a bad gig. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Did she ever change her mind?
I tried doggie my first time but she was only comfortable with ole mish. Originally Posted by burkalini

What an enlightening view into the world of Sex. Nice!!
DATY...and, it's STILL MY favorite! YESSS!!! Truth Be Told. TRUST IN ME. LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Shall I soon join the SL club?
JC I'm still try to set that up with you! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Taking control must have helped.
I was what a lot would consider a "late bloomer". BUT, it also gave me the advantage of learning a lot more before diving in. First position was CG. I'm not sure why, but MISH looked painful to me in the beginning, so I was afraid to try it for awhile. It was a couple of years before I ran into an awesome MISH loving partner () that convinced me otherwise.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Its something about car sex that gets the engine purring..
Well, my first time wasn't between the sheets, it was in the front seat of my car, so I guess we'd call it a seated cowgirl. To this day, one of my favorite positions!

My girlfriend immediately prior to that one wasn't ready for intercourse, but we did oral in almost every position imaginable! Originally Posted by Fratelli
Sitting here thinking about how I have evolved sexually. My appetite has changed, and i have become more creative since my first sexual encounter while my parents were at work lol. It was fun but, I stayed in the missionary position the whole time and didn't switch at all. How many of you remember your first position in between the sheets. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

LOL Jasmine, me too. I was pretty nervous my first time around and yes, I was also lying there in missionary, not switching. I was kind of in pain. The only thing I could think about was how in the old days, that 'bloody virgin's sheet' would have been paraded around as proof that yes, I was a virgin on my wedding night. :P
I wonder what would happen in these days if a guy demanded that. We live in a more promiscuous world.
LOL Jasmine, me too. I was pretty nervous my first time around and yes, I was also lying there in missionary, not switching. I was kind of in pain. The only thing I could think about was how in the old days, that 'bloody virgin's sheet' would have been paraded around as proof that yes, I was a virgin on my wedding night. :P Originally Posted by alluringava
Fake blood. Or an animal would be secretly sacrificed, bled, and cooked.
Fake blood. Or an animal would be secretly sacrificed, bled, and cooked. Originally Posted by pyramider

Virginity could also be faked again as well.

Ah, the days so long and far between the very first time around... I was actually considered old when I lost my virginity at 19 and a half! I made up for lost time right away, though LOL
I was on the receiving end of a nice BJ followed by missionary for round #2.
In the back seat of my old Studebaker missionary was all I thought you
could do, until one night she straddled me in CG position. Opended up
a whole new world!!!!!!!!!!!!
bbbjcim in the backseat of my car for round one and standup kinda/situp doggie for round two....I wish I would have known about snowballs back then...ijs
I wonder what would happen in these days if a guy demanded that. We live in a more promiscuous world. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

We would be in a country of single people. lol