Encounter: Green, the little energizer sex bunny.

I digress. Regarding the Green punch card coupon. She gave me a promotional offer of 10 meetings, after 10 meetings, I get a free Greek upgrade. I was up to 3 or 4, but I figured it was just a scam.
I digress. Regarding the Green punch card coupon. She gave me a promotional offer of 10 meetings, after 10 meetings, I get a free Greek upgrade. I was up to 3 or 4, but I figured it was just a scam. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
There was once a time when Grocery Stores gave out stamps, based upon the purchase. Licked the stamps and put them in Saver Books. Exchange the fully filled books for a toaster or cake mixer. One of the most popular was S&H Green Stamps. (You get where I'm going, yes?)

If she will accept my vintage Green Stamps, I'll give them to you to use for that Greek upgrade.
So your saying it's just a scam to get you to keep coming back to her.
So your saying it's just a scam to get you to keep coming back to her. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
If you cash in your Savers Book, and don't get the toaster, then yes, it's a scam. But if you DO get that Greek Toaster Oven, then it's just good business practices.
I figured you go 10 x right. And on the 11th time, she goes on vacation. What a coincidence.
I figured you go 10 x right. And on the 11th time, she goes on vacation. What a coincidence. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
And whenever she returns....she better be ready for you. Bring your own "Hello Cake Tush Cush" if you need to, and she will understand.
She has a beautiful asshole, I ate her asshole for a long time before doggie, she really liked it..
Her butthole is one of her best features, just perfect!!!
Heartside, did u get the 10 + 1 upgrade promo?
She has a beautiful asshole, I ate her asshole for a long time before doggie, she really liked it.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Abso-f'ing-lutely excellent info sir.

1.) I definitely enjoy a more mature lady
2.) I enjoy giving dato
3.) AsianP won't be stickin' his wick there.
4.) And soon I will achieve GL Promoter Status, without having ever seen her.

Guess I will make a visit, and present my Green Stamp Savers Books, and see where that gets me.
Her ass tastes like roses ��
Is the upgrade exclusive for the punchcard, or can it be added for an upcharge?
I could dine on her pretty little anus all day
Is the upgrade exclusive for the punchcard, or can it be added for an upcharge? Originally Posted by anon43
I don't even think she does Greek. I think she is just scamming me so I keep coming back. I think she is a hustler. Or maybe she does Greek. I don't know. But I will not see her 10 x just to find out.
I did not attempt Greek with her, she really enjoyed my tongue up her ass though!!