Hey gents - What is your favorite part of a woman's body?

For me Vida Guerra is the total package (skin, hair, boobs, legs, smile and oh yeah her ASS)...after her I would say Jessica Biel.

Looks like I am an ASSMAN!

It tends to vary for me from woman to woman. Take you for instance...I noticed the long dark hair right off, then your eyes (great expressive eyes) and your smile. Nice legs when getting out of a car or with heels and a little black dress. I also tend to like girls who dress down well. Nothing better looking than a girl in a t-shirt, cutoffs, and a ball cap. :-)
Other than that, a nice ass will always get my attention.
The tongue of a woman is endlessly fascinating to me in that it is the only known edged instrument that gets sharper with repetitive use.
I would have to say hips, then smile. Two things that can get the blood pumping quickly, a sexy walk and a sexy smile. Next would be boobs of course!
The tongue of a woman is endlessly fascinating to me in that it is the only known edged instrument that gets sharper with repetitive use. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Oooh, I like that. It may be way over the levels of comprehension, but, it's a damn good body part to like.

Personally, I like the males "member" it's so fascinating to me and it tastes good too.
Q 1......Big naturals.........Q 2......Kelly Brook........
Q1. Boobs Q2. Jada Fire
For me Vida Guerra is the total package (skin, hair, boobs, legs, smile and oh yeah her ASS)...after her I would say Jessica Biel.

Looks like I am an ASSMAN!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Mmmmmmm..... I can't disagree w/Vida....... Tasty!
Nice Ass (round juicy ass like jlo)
I'll bite... y'all, yes I said it y'all know I like girls, so I'm being for real. There's something about nice legs, especially calves that attracts me to a woman. Can't explain it, but that's how it is. Same for guys now that I think about it. Love guy's calves.

Lips... Something about a nice pair of lips after that it's kind of s total package for me, attitude, personality, looks.
I like women with muscle-butts. The kind where, if you're looking at them from the back, you can't tell whether it's a man or woman.

GENDER AMBIGUITY!
legs and ass
I love shapely breasts...Perky B's just turn me on!
Love legs. Specifically one of the final scenes from Bad Boys when they are walking from the wreck and you see Tea Leoni's legs in that short skirt with the muscles bulging!!!!!!

Now, that is sexy!