WTF Happened at BDD Friday Afternoon

is there a dress code at BDD? or can I wear short and T shirt like Chicas bonitas. I want to eventually check out this spot but want to be dressed for the occasion Originally Posted by nfhs04
No athletic wear (shorts or long pants must have belt loops), no hats are the main restrictions.
I figured, but that takes away the feeling of a lap dance wearing jeans
is there a dress code at BDD? or can I wear short and T shirt like Chicas bonitas. I want to eventually check out this spot but want to be dressed for the occasion Originally Posted by nfhs04
There is a dress code at BDD. Shorts must have belt loops. T shirts are iffy, maybe yes, maybe no. I wear microfiber shorts, thin & loose
I know athletic shorts are not allowed in BDD. They stopped me once last year
Jeez guys, make this easy. Wear either cotton or some thin shorts. A golf shirt or decent tee shirt. Get your nut and get out. It's simple.

BTW, yesterday an attractive "Venezuelan" who lives in Miami but strips here asked for $400 to get me off in the lap dance area. I laughed so hard in her face she had no idea what to say. (And she habla'd great.)

1 dance, $20, went home and spanked my monkey. Yesterday was not my day.
Its a FRIDAY dude.

Kids are back in school, back to the normal grind. Plus FB season is now here.

The A teams will be at all strip clubs.

To the smart guys this means dayshift is where it is at, like it always has been.
  • sten
  • 08-30-2023, 11:55 AM
I do not go to BD on Friday afternoon as I am working then. Makes me wonder what I have been missing.
Bah but was so dead last night......none of these beautiful racks walking around....but then again twas a Tuesday
Brandy, is very reliable and reasonable. Just tell her what you’re there for. Chances are she’ll provide it. She usually my go to before I leave…
Friday afternoon at BDD was FUCKING PACKED WITH GORGEOUS, FIT, BOOB ENABLE HOTTIES!!!

It was out of control. Seriously. There were at least half a dozen "WTF are you doing stripping, you are beyond beautiful" type women. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

OonlyAMPs4menow must have a DeLorean and was at Baby Dolls circa 1995.
Brandy is a dayshift treasure. Treat her nice you dirty old men.

Generally speaking waiting for the girls of your dreams to ask to dance for you works about as well in clubs as it does in RL. The ones that come asking are the ones not getting dances- or if the other posters are right and they have 75 dancers on, they often lose heart and sit around drinking with their friends instead of hustling.

Got to go do the tip dollar(s) on stage for your lust object of the day, get the sales pitch and get that short term rental deal done.
natural
năch′ər-əl, năch′rəl
adjective
Present in or produced by nature.
Of, relating to, or concerning nature.
Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature.

Enhanced: Fake jugs, of which some were horrible, (out) and some were fantastically soft and plyable.....Which in those cases, (in). Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Yes, but don't all women have either natural or enhanced boobs? I think that was the gist of his point.
No athletic wear (shorts or long pants must have belt loops), no hats are the main restrictions. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
So I guess Fetterman never goes to strip clubs then. :-)
What’s Brandy look like? I’m not familiar with who she is.
Yes, but don't all women have either natural or enhanced boobs? I think that was the gist of his point. Originally Posted by BigDog63
What I have been seeing over the last 18-24 months is larger asses, smaller tits and even some bulging guts.

So natural yes. If you want to be a nitpicker. Good natural? Fuck no.