Encounter: Aida at Just Relax

Oops go one half block more to Cash Maria Mexican restaurant. Next to Lucky Market. 4327 South 1st Street Austin TX #106
JUST RELAX SPA
4327 SOUTH 1ST STREET
AUSTIN TX.

Next to:

LUCKY MARKET
4327 SOUTH 1ST STREET
AUSTIN TEXAS

CASA MARIA MEXICAN REST.
4327 SOUTH 1ST STREET
AUSTIN TEXAS
TOAST & GUEST, Missed opportunity. Not little house with ramps. NOT old lady with lame service. More items on the menu here and faster service than CASA MARIAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT NEXT DOOR.
4327 SOUTH 1ST STREET #106
AUSTIN TEXAS

LUCKY MARKET NEXT DOOR
4327 SOUTH 1ST STREET
AUSTIN TEXAS
I didn't go to that silly house, I went to the place with this address. It is confusing though, but that's okay for me.

Is that the yellow house w the ramps? One visit there was enough for me. Definitely a TOFTT experience.
The yellow house is a different address. This one is in a little row of boutiques. Google the suite number and an old title loan company or something comes up.
I just passed by there Saturday afternoon was almost tempted to walk in, I also noticed the yellow house is still open as well. How is the yellow house
I just passed by there Saturday afternoon was almost tempted to walk in, I also noticed the yellow house is still open as well. How is the yellow house Originally Posted by Latin_ATX

I used to go there from time to time. There was one gal that was semi-worth the time. She went by Lily, I think. Anyways, probably late 40s, decent figure with bolt-onos and a few tats. L2 and L3 (covered) were available for a tip of 1 Benji. Massage was just ok. The other gals there were not attractive and limited menu. Haven't been for at least a year, so YMMV.
Can you tell me how much was tip.
Thank you Lick1
I walked out of this place today. Aiko wasn’t there and whoever I had tried to upsell and not perform. I got my house money back and left. It has potential but sadly not with that one. Never got her name.