Is Oprah a saint or a liar?

• CJ7
  • 08-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Poor JD? JD didn't vote for Odumbo, but your poor, pathetic ass did, CBJ7 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

sure did, and not sorry in the least, and I'm not the one slobbering old bullshit about Clinton and Oprah am I ?

go fuck a Tranny and stfu.
What's hard to believe is that there is one person left on the planet who didn't recognize Oprah. Originally Posted by timpage
There may be hope yet...

Whatever. I don't know if she was or wasn't and don't care but it seems odd that she would make such a thing up. She doesn't need money or attention..... Originally Posted by timpage
You're an idiot if you think she doesn't need attention. She's a media whore.

Not to many folks I really do not care for but I have always not cared for that phony bitch.

Even if the story is correct, how can one feel sorry for some billionaire denied access to looking at a 42k purse. BoofuckingHoo. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree with our forum's self-admitted racist's opine on this one.
  • R.M.
  • 08-13-2013, 06:15 PM
With all that money she has Oprah is a fatty. If I were her I would be more concerned about having a heart attack instead of shopping.

go fuck a Tranny and stfu. Originally Posted by CJ7
More evidence of that "superior intellectual and substantive banter" you pride yourself on, CBJ7? BTW, CBJ7, you remain a sorry SOB.
that's worth $38,000??? ......what a fucking huge waste of money

I really don t give a fuck about Oprah but it is interesting that she has a movie coming out and it would not surprise me if this isnt just a ploy.
that's worth $38,000??? ......what a fucking huge waste of money

Originally Posted by JCM800
I have $20.00 Flambeau tackle boxes that look better.
Poor timmie, does it hurt when you step on your dick?

Neither the store nor the clerk admitted to anything. The store apologized and Switzerland apologized but they have not admitted that it happened. Now, Oprah has apologized for the clerk "misunderstanding" her. That kind of a fake apology is a sure sign that Oprah lied. She didn't expect for this to happen or the clerk to push back. It is not the first time for this woman as I pointed out. Remember that in the beginning Oprah was in the mud and shit just like Sally Jessie, Jerry, Ricki, and Phil. She was just a shitty as the rest of them. Then she saw the light (and the dollar signs) of being the one that was different.

Ever hear of Cristina Saralegui? If I ask you what person had their own TV show, magazine, wrote several books, publishing company, was fabulously wealthy, and had the biggest audience in the world....well that is the answer. Saralegui and not Oprah was seen in 27 different countries. Not bad for someone who started as a child of refugees.

Some people are not surprised that Oprah would do this but what does it say that she is willing to destroy someone and hurt a business for publicity. At least Paris and Kim gave out blowjobs in their quest for fame.
Being a media whore is just a secondary reason for Oprah. She's a black activist which has become a byword for racist. I'm still betting that her backpedalling has to do with the fact that there is a security camera evidence the lady didn't call Oprah a pauper. Course it could be that Trevon Martin and the looming Supreme Court case tipped the balance and people have finally had enough of PC bullshit rammed down their throat. I know I have.
With all that money she has Oprah is a fatty. If I were her I would be more concerned about having a heart attack instead of shopping. Originally Posted by R.M.
Maybe it's glandular.

Hasn't she been skinny before though? Seems like I remember a big whoop years ago when she lost a ton of weight.....which she has obviously gained back. Probably before your time.
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1053627205]There may be hope yet...

You're an idiot if you think she doesn't need attention. She's a media whore.

Yeah, I take that one back....
Maybe it's glandular.

Hasn't she been skinny before though? Seems like I remember a big whoop years ago when she lost a ton of weight.....which she has obviously gained back. Probably before your time. Originally Posted by timpage
She lost weight, but the photo op on the magazine cover was a Photoshopped image: her head on someone else's body.
You know, I just want to say how appropriate I think your new avatar is...Boo Radley....poor tortured soul.

Poor timmie, does it hurt when you step on your dick?

Neither the store nor the clerk admitted to anything. The store apologized and Switzerland apologized but they have not admitted that it happened. Now, Oprah has apologized for the clerk "misunderstanding" her. That kind of a fake apology is a sure sign that Oprah lied. She didn't expect for this to happen or the clerk to push back. It is not the first time for this woman as I pointed out. Remember that in the beginning Oprah was in the mud and shit just like Sally Jessie, Jerry, Ricki, and Phil. She was just a shitty as the rest of them. Then she saw the light (and the dollar signs) of being the one that was different.

Ever hear of Cristina Saralegui? If I ask you what person had their own TV show, magazine, wrote several books, publishing company, was fabulously wealthy, and had the biggest audience in the world....well that is the answer. Saralegui and not Oprah was seen in 27 different countries. Not bad for someone who started as a child of refugees.

Some people are not surprised that Oprah would do this but what does it say that she is willing to destroy someone and hurt a business for publicity. At least Paris and Kim gave out blowjobs in their quest for fame. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know, I just want to say how appropriate I think your new avatar is...Boo Radley....poor tortured soul. Originally Posted by timpage

Reckon then, by your own, perverse logic, Little Timmy, that that makes you a "boob" or "twice the boob" as other boobs!?!?
She lost weight, but the photo op on the magazine cover was a Photoshopped image: her head on someone else's body. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She's a yo-yo dieter. The secret isn't all that secret. Eat less. Eat well. And exercise. Done. It's kind of like taking responsibility for your own actions. Like maybe over reacting to a shop clerk or blaming the problems of an entire race shop clerks or something like that.