I Want to try Taking COCK

quote--A MMF threesome is great fun too.

hell yeaaaa...I do those alot!
Check out my review in South Texas
Try some toys first. If you’ve not had a cock in you there going BBC would feel like having a semi-truck ram you.

Go to a sex shop, get some anal lube and a couple of sized dildos, then try. I’d also recommend a few pegging sessions too. That helps a lot.

It’s a lot of fun when it happens. I remember my first time ...;-)

And it’s not sick or disgusting. Anybody that says here (or anywhere) can go fuck themselves. It’s a great way to expand your horizons.

A MMF threesome is great fun too. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
I have a desire to be humiliated and verbally abused and degraded then turned in to a sissy sub bottom piggy for big black cocks

And to be the center of the focus of 2 are more at the same time .

Not so much for anything but knowing that after being fucked by BBC that I could hate myself even more and then just have my ass fucked all the time becoming a total 100% living the lifestyle becoming a for real sissy bottom black owned .

I know the Freud inturpatation of a statement like this and like I said above I just want the end results of being a worthless dick taking faggot.

Is that to much to ask?

The desalination unit is malfunctioning on island B

Island B is at 35 % fresh water...
How about Forced Bi with a Domme F leading? Originally Posted by Austinmanfun
Are there providers that actually do this, specifically in Dallas?
I'm asking for a friend.
something tells me the OP has already tried cock before. LOL
something tells me the OP has already tried cock before. LOL Originally Posted by cage196

I pheasant hunt and one year went every single day of the season ,sometimes not even taking shot,s at birds so i didnt go over my limit just so i could stay in the field .

Where the pheasants are is called big cock country .
Ok so i might lose my cred by saying this but .. Originally Posted by normalguy21
You MIGHT lose your cred?

LOL. Consider it long gone - if you ever had any.
You MIGHT lose your cred?

LOL. Consider it long gone - if you ever had any. Originally Posted by Revenant

Nope never did that is why i posted this .

Interesting facts-Did you know that if you are gay you can get free yes FREE legal aid .

https://www.lambdalegal.org/

Did you know if you are 100% straight but you fucked off at work and the assholes from higher up were looking into you that you could build a profile online about all homo shit and then take the free legal aid and sue them for being homo fobes .

Are you could change your screen name like i did post some shit that is 180 degrees off what for that last 4 years and 3000 posts and 26 reviews you had been posting for the exact reason of read the T.O.S of this site -Fiction and to get reactions LOL Out of street cred authorities like your self .

Take care and look around and wonder if everything is as it seems are if it seems as if everyhing around you seems as it is <?
If you haven’t done it before let Dallas Rain initiate you into that world. Hell... make it a habit with her. I would also suggest you try getting gangbanged by some me willing TS’s if it can be put together.
How about Forced Bi with a Domme F leading? Originally Posted by Austinmanfun
To whom does Domme F refer
If you haven’t done it before let Dallas Rain initiate you into that world. Hell... make it a habit with her. I would also suggest you try getting gangbanged by some me willing TS’s if it can be put together. Originally Posted by ugotme10

Dallas and I have met a couple times , i enjoy her company she is as much fun to do civi things with as in the bedroom great gal .
I'm Always looking for additional males to join in my MFM fun contact me I can fulfill your fantasy
I'm Always looking for additional males to join in my MFM fun contact me I can fulfill your fantasy Originally Posted by 1Jannessa

Your inbox is full
I've tried deleting a lot of messages but for some reason i still cannot send or receive. Gonna contact a mod or someone in charge for Help. Meanwhile please contact me via email missnessa@protonmail.com or TEXT message 831-28P-USSY (831-287-8779)