23 busted Thursday

For a guy not familiar with the bungalow girls, you’ve appeared to catch up quickly. Who were you prior to 12/4/22? Originally Posted by TinMan
Not into this before then. Ha. Just good at googling I guess!
What’s interesting about Grigsby’s reporting is the role a neighbor played in hiring a private investigator to gather evidence that seems to have been the catalyst for getting police involved.

I’m still interested in seeing if the 23 new arrests were the result of them keeping the ads up and LE posing as providers (a not uncommon practice, I think). The wording (“after further investigation”) is a bit vague, though…hope more details emerge as these cases get resolved.
It is common for LE to keep the business front going in order to catch customers. Venues like the Bungalow look sketchy to neighbors who see a different car and man visit every hour. “Trafficking” is probably not accurate for the Bungalow MILF providers.
In the DMN article LE admits no one was trafficked.

On the heels of this story, the FWST on its front page this morning is the report of a multi-agency bust of a north Texas trafficking ring. Can’t find an online link at the moment.
A different one? I guess if we are still posting we aren’t in the slammer lol
In the DMN article LE admits no one was trafficked.

On the heels of this story, the FWST on its front page this morning is the report of a multi-agency bust of a north Texas trafficking ring. Can’t find an online link at the moment. Originally Posted by TinMan

This?

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...271434562.html
For a guy not familiar with the bungalow girls, you’ve appeared to catch up quickly. Who were you prior to 12/4/22? Originally Posted by TinMan
Oops....
This?

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...271434562.html Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Probably. It’s behind a paywall, though.
Probably. It’s behind a paywall, though. Originally Posted by TinMan

Hmm. I see the whole article with no problems.

Forty-six men who included a high school football coach, a youth pastor and a director of operations at a hospital were recently arrested during a multi-agency operation targeting the demand for commercial sex in North Texas, a federal agency announced on Friday. The names of the suspects were not released by federal authorities. The joint law enforcement operation coincided with the Department of Homeland Security’s Blue Campaign to highlight Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

Just as an aside, the FBI SAIC is identified as Lester R. Hayes, Jr. I wonder if he's the son of Texas A&M and Oakland Raiders defensive back Lester Hayes?
I didn’t read the FWST article carefully enough, just paying attention to the headline. It wasn’t a trafficking ring they broke up: it was your run of the mill sting operation covering a number of jurisdictions.

“Law enforcement agencies participating in the operation included, the Arlington Police Department, Colleyville Police Department, Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Dallas Police Department, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department, Dallas County District Attorney Investigators, Flower Mound Police Department, Frisco Police Department, Irving Police Department, Midlothian Police Department, and the Tarrant County Human Trafficking Task Force.“
Oops.... Originally Posted by ntxguy
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by Bryan5878
What was your handle before 12/4/22?
What was your handle before 12/4/22? Originally Posted by ntxguy
First day in the hobby, serious.
I didn’t read the FWST article carefully enough, just paying attention to the headline. It wasn’t a trafficking ring they broke up: it was your run of the mill sting operation covering a number of jurisdictions.

“Law enforcement agencies participating in the operation included, the Arlington Police Department, Colleyville Police Department, Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Dallas Police Department, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department, Dallas County District Attorney Investigators, Flower Mound Police Department, Frisco Police Department, Irving Police Department, Midlothian Police Department, and the Tarrant County Human Trafficking Task Force.“ Originally Posted by TinMan
Sex trafficking receives federal funding for all of the ‘overtime’ those departments needed to do this ‘investigation’. Prostitution sting would just be out of their own budget.