Anybody Else Tired Of Winning Bigly?

well we aren't so different after all. i inherited some of mine, and made the rest. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Additionally, we are aware that the left wing liberals are bad for the country!
Additionally, we are aware that the left wing liberals are bad for the country! Originally Posted by friendly fred

INDEED!
who do you guys use for stock portfolios advice and tracking?

Please pm me.
who do you guys use for stock portfolios advice and tracking?

Please pm me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no need for that. i have a 6 figure portfolio with this outfit ..

https://www.saswealth.com/our-company/

an IRA and an individual wealth account.

i have a 401k with fidelity and a standard brokerage account

https://www.fidelity.com/
I was with scottrade which is now TD America. they have some interesting features scottrade didn't have.
2nd quarter GDP revised 4.2

WINNING how about that yssup

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Are you sure that yssup know what the GDP is and what context the 4.2 is? I heard on the news that at the end of September the GDP may be in the 4.5-4.6 range.
I was with scottrade which is now TD America. they have some interesting features scottrade didn't have. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i've heard overall good things about TD Ameritrade. i work for a big bank. they have restrictions on ... fucking everything. LOL. no matter there are ways around that.

- no day trading allowed.
- all trades must be pre-cleared. see above about day trading, all trades must be held for 30 days minimum.
- there is a freeze on employee stock buys every quarter before the quarterly report is issued. usually two weeks in advance.
- i avoid pre-clear because my SA Stone IRA and wealth accounts are exempt. i can't make trades only my broker can .. with my approval.
- fidelity is one of the non-Bank approved vendors. no pre-clear. and they don't have their nose up my ass lol.
- my fidelity standard brokerage account is NOT exempt. i have to pre-clear all trades. i only put about 5k a year in it. i make the trades. that's why.

i put 35k into my investments.

24k cap over 50 401k.
6,500 individual IRA
5k standard brokerage fidelity account .. must be pre-cleared.

35k. since his Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse has granted his loyal serf about 5k in tax cuts i'm considering putting that extra 5k into my my wealth account.

if i quit drinking and smoking i'd live longer and get another 5k to invest.

but who wants to live forever????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
know anything about autotrade?

basically u subscribe to a newsletter of a stock guru and follow the stock recommendations they make with your approval.

there's a list but idk which ones are good.
know anything about autotrade?

basically u subscribe to a newsletter of a stock guru and follow the stock recommendations they make with your approval.

there's a list but idk which ones are good. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I use Fidelity and Vanguard mainly, and everything I do is completely self directed through my own research. I recommend anyone who is not devoted to studying the market at least 4 hours per day invest through a low cost S & P fund. I read extensively on individual companies and global trends. In spite of my small loss the other day I give Mr. Trump, our fine President, credit for this excellent stock market growth. My investing horizon is decades, not each day. I don't trade day to day - only insiders are usually the winners. I'm buy and hold.

Although there are no guarantees in the stock market, Buffett's conviction that index funds are a smart investment is solid advice that almost anyone can follow.

Per Warren Buffett:

Index funds are a form of passive investing. They hold every stock in an index such as the S&P 500, including big-name companies such as Apple, Microsoft and Google, and offer low turnover rates, so fees and taxes tend to be low as well.

Buffett specifically recommends them as a way to boost retirement savings. "Consistently buy an S&P 500 low-cost index fund," he told CNBC's On The Money. "I think it's the thing that makes the most sense practically all of the time."

He is basically saying no one can pick stocks as well as he can, but he wants your money in the market compared to all the other scams out there.
i've heard overall good things about TD Ameritrade. i work for a big bank. they have restrictions on ... fucking everything. LOL. no matter there are ways around that.

- no day trading allowed.
- all trades must be pre-cleared. see above about day trading, all trades must be held for 30 days minimum.
- there is a freeze on employee stock buys every quarter before the quarterly report is issued. usually two weeks in advance.
- i avoid pre-clear because my SA Stone IRA and wealth accounts are exempt. i can't make trades only my broker can .. with my approval.
- fidelity is one of the non-Bank approved vendors. no pre-clear. and they don't have their nose up my ass lol.
- my fidelity standard brokerage account is NOT exempt. i have to pre-clear all trades. i only put about 5k a year in it. i make the trades. that's why.

i put 35k into my investments.

24k cap over 50 401k.
6,500 individual IRA
5k standard brokerage fidelity account .. must be pre-cleared.

35k. since his Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse has granted his loyal serf about 5k in tax cuts i'm considering putting that extra 5k into my my wealth account.

if i quit drinking and smoking i'd live longer and get another 5k to invest.

but who wants to live forever????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No point in living longer if you don't live well.

Hence my fascination with extremely beautiful young strippers who love to play with each other, both in the club and in a nice hotel room afterwards.

I'll try those steaks.
2nd quarter GDP revised 4.2

WINNING how about that yssup

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I’m making a nice amount of money in the market, too. My portfolio did very well under Obama, too.

Didn’t yours?

Pity your shallow postings never progress beyond personal insults, “Hotrod511.”

How much will you lose if Trump’s regime is replaced?

Besides, why on earth do you fellas think that prosperity is only reserved for people like you? Or that us poor ignorant liberals aren’t interested in the market or securing our future?

Catcalling me when the market does well is stupid, guys! I’m benefitting from the robust Obama econmy as much as you are! Even Twitler couldn’t stop the bull.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Are you sure that yssup know what the GDP is and what context the 4.2 is? I heard on the news that at the end of September the GDP may be in the 4.5-4.6 range. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You know that's a good question, and yes I heard that also
I’m making a nice amount of money in the market, too. My portfolio did very well under Obama, too.

Didn’t yours?

Pity your shallow postings never progress beyond personal insults, “Hotrod511.”

How much will you lose if Trump’s regime is replaced?

Besides, why on earth do you fellas think that prosperity is only reserved for people like you? Or that us poor ignorant liberals aren’t interested in the market or securing our future?

Catcalling me when the market does well is stupid, guys! I’m benefitting from the robust Obama econmy as much as you are! Even Twitler couldn’t stop the bull.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Our fine President had a substantial positive effect on the market with his tax breaks alone.

For those of you who were worried about my self directed account, I made twice as much today (so far) as I lost yesterday.

I don't need no stinkin' stock brokers!!