new year Resolution?

My New Years resolution is SEX MORE & more SEXXXXXXXXXX
I know this is lame being as it's not sex related, but my resolution is for me to stay 100% off of tobacco. I started dipping around when I got out of basic in the Navy in '91 and haven't had a single dip since the beginning of October and it's driving me NUTS! I'm going through BIGS sunflower seeds like a M-Fer right now!
I know this is lame being as it's not sex related, but my resolution is for me to stay 100% off of tobacco. I started dipping around when I got out of basic in the Navy in '91 and haven't had a single dip since the beginning of October and it's driving me NUTS! I'm going through BIGS sunflower seeds like a M-Fer right now! Originally Posted by albundy
Go to your local vapor store. Tobacco free for 1 year 6 months.
Go to your local vapor store. Tobacco free for 1 year 6 months. Originally Posted by Unotenor1
Thought about that but I used a butt load of nicotine gum instead. Found myself getting light headed if I didn't chew it regularly so I decided I better kick nicotine all the way. I use Extra sugar-free gum to make up for the nicotine gum and sunflower seeds to keep my mouth busy to compensate for the Copenhagen. Thanks for the advice though. Appreciate the input.

Also, congrats on over a year without cigs.
I hate any tobacco
Products and a big
THANKS for kicking
the habit.