Best thing to watch on a Tuesday evening...

Well I check in on this site from time to time. I had a relationship with miss Gabrielle that I fucked up. She was so sexy. Such a good kisser. Her pussy was so wet and amazing. I just saw her name on a post and had to comment. Originally Posted by mitchdugan123
Originally Posted by berryberry
That's cruel Berry. He was in a "relationship" and is heartbroken.
WTF is a matter with you? LOL
Guys!!!! Cmon now!!!! It was fun to be with her. Im just mad I can't be with her anymore
Guys!!!! Cmon now!!!! It was fun to be with her. Im just mad I can't be with her anymore Originally Posted by mitchdugan123
It's cool. I just thought it was funny you waited 3 years to post and then jumped into this particular thread. You'll get no judgment on who you banged or want to bang from me! Carry on!
Originally Posted by berryberry
Geez, I thought Tannana only had the chops to date Gabbs?????????
Since I can only read like 3 comments...I'm assuming the trolls are gonna troll, even safety information. -sigh-

It's a great video to watch...about why to NEVER TALK to the cops.
If you're a sex worker or a client of sex workers this is great info to have. Link in the original post.

To the members I have blocked: I can't see you...but you can't stop looking at me...hey, how y'all doing? Do you miss me?
Since I can only read like 3 comments...I'm assuming the trolls are gonna troll, even safety information. -sigh-

It's a great video to watch...about why to NEVER TALK to the cops.
If you're a sex worker or a client of sex workers this is great info to have. Link in the original post.

To the members I have blocked: I can't see you...but you can't stop looking at me...hey, how y'all doing? Do you miss me? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
NO
..but you can't stop looking at me...hey, how y'all doing? Do you miss me? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Oh Gabs what a scamp lol.
Gabby yes I miss you!!!! Hope you are well and yes you still are sooooo sexy.