No DFK but give BBBJ....amusing

Unfortunately a lot of guys just don't know how to kiss. It is a pretty personal act, so when the kissing sucks(sometimes literally) it makes it almost unbearable. However when a guy can really kiss it is a beautiful thing. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I think that is a big part of it. I partake in dfk, I like it, but I can understand why some ladies choose not to. When front teeth keep clashing together, my nostrils are soaked, I'm in a some sort of tongue sward fight that I can't seem to win and I can't even breathe through my nose it's pressed flat.... Sucking a cock seems so much better. I agree a good kisser is magical!
Talking about a good kisser. How about a great kisser Raquel de Milo??? you are simply an excellent teacher. I look so forward to practice with you..... yikes
Take it nice and slow. Use your lips more than your tongue. Don't tongue dart, don't suck my tongue or lips off, don't lick my whole face, dont plunge my mouth like a stopped up sink, don't drool into my mouth, don't peck kiss like a hen.
I really really, get into a session when a man is a passionate and sensual kisser. It makes me super horny and wet. I also like when a man touches my face when kissing and I like to reciprocate that. Feeling his neck and hair. (I have a thing for necks!)
One of my regs in Vegas has this in his signature:

http://www.fitnessfrenzie.com/galler...its-of-kissing
Originally Posted by Von Spieler

LOL Von... That is too funny!
I know several women who do not kiss. Have you never seen Pretty Woman? Or mabye, they just don't like kissing you? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Anytime a hooker doesn't kiss on the mouth, I think...she saw Pretty Woman one too many times!
A kiss is the pressing of one's lips against another person. A kiss can express sentiments of love, passion, affection, respect, greeting, friendship, peace and good luck.
I've met a few guys who won't kiss at all but BJ/DATY no holds barred. Is that not the same?

Or is that a new thread...?
No disrespect to the ladies that don't allow dfk,but do give bbbj.I find this amusing,because you wont allow a man's tongue in your mouth,but you will take his penis in your mouth for a wonderful bbbj.Just wondering why you are like that and once again no disrespect for your policy,thank you.I enjoy all you fine ladies. Originally Posted by lupegarland
maybe bc for some of us its a connection issue and its not ganna happen i aint here for love u wanna kiss like that find someone that is.....