No Ejaculation- what to do?

How old are you???
Late 50's
Late 50's Originally Posted by Hardallnight
You no Your way younger than that hottie
Dry heave ejaculations are intense! Love my second shots...Ha!
Do you take flowmax for BPH (enlarged prostate).....that is one of the side effects. You could also have an enlarged prostate and its blocking your channel....time to go to doc.
Hi blood pressure or blood pressure meds are also major culprits.

I have several physical issues that range from ED to how to ejac problems. The ladies I play with are so kind and will join me in a wonderful mutual masturbation session. It really is so freaking hot!
Testosterone weekly injections take away the high and lows.
Testosterone weekly injections take away the high and lows. Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath
This is what I do, too. If your T level is low, I think it's the way to go. I tried all the topical gels and they didn't work for me. Should have gone with weekly injections from the beginning. By far the most effective and most economical way to go.

Lots of people commenting on this thread have lots of good suggestions of things to think about. By far the best advice is to see your doctor or a competent urologist. You can ask him about all these things. He will likely want to run some tests, so ask to have T level checked as well. That may or may not be your problem. There are obviously lots of possibilities. See someone who knows his stuff.
Several medications can cuase dry ejaculations. It is no big deal unless you want to have children. It's still a bit freaky, just not the same. I changed meds. If you aren't getting an actual orgasm, then see a doctor.
Do you take flowmax for BPH (enlarged prostate).....that is one of the side effects. You could also have an enlarged prostate and its blocking your channel....time to go to doc. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
+1 on the Flomax...took that shit post-op one time and dust shot of my pecker...LOL
Not taking any meds. Prostate is slightly enlarged says the d9ctor in April
Not taking any meds. Prostate is slightly enlarged says the d9ctor in April Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Does this happen no matter which way you do it (hand, mouth, etc...)? Mostly just using a rubber?

I've have some minor issues with this. Some comments,

1. Sudafed, etc... seems to be more of a ED problem than DE. Never take Sudafed if you have any ED tendency. (I realize that's not your issue, but just a general note)

2. If it's mostly happening with a rubber, definitely get the super thin kind like the Trojan Ultra Thins.

3. Save your energy that day if you can. I've had a couple of occasions when this happened where I had been working hard physically a lot of the day.

4. Adding to #3, if sex goes on long enough where I'm hot/sweaty/tired then I may not be able to finish no matter what until I rest a bit. #2 is a factor here as well.

5. And last but not least, save up. Going 2 or 3 days before almost guarantees to not have this issue.

If you google it, you can find all kinds of info on DE and it's causes. Doesn't hurt to do some research before going to the doc.
Could be a low T thing. I haven’t experienced this, but the closer I get to 40, I notice my drive dwindling a bit. I’m still passionate, but more leveled out. Generally, this issue could very well be related back to testosterone levels, though, from what I’ve read.

Hi blood pressure or blood pressure meds are also major culprits.

I have several physical issues that range from ED to how to ejac problems. The ladies I play with are so kind and will join me in a wonderful mutual masturbation session. It really is so freaking hot! Originally Posted by micktoz
slide between and go for it

Not taking any meds. Prostate is slightly enlarged says the d9ctor in April Originally Posted by Hardallnight