Seriously, how old are we?

I just got told I'm bitching... cause I'm expressing myself like anyone else is on this board. Smh! Guess real opinions hurt!
Ugh.. someone teach me how to internet. Was trying to post a You Tube vid here.... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Go to Advanced when replying. There is a little square YouTube button that will wrap selected (aka highlighted) text with [YOUTUBE ][/YOUTUBE ]. This will embed the video. The text you want to wrap in these is something like this: "watch?v=XXXXXXXXX".

So:
1. Copy watch?v=XXXXXXXXX from a youtube link
2. Paste that text in your reply
3. Highlight the text
4. Press the little YouTube button (in advanced reply) or simply type [ YOUTUBE ] [/ YOUTUBE ] (without the spaces) around it.
  • L.A.
  • 04-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh! The irony . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

LMAO!
I just got told I'm bitching... cause I'm expressing myself like anyone else is on this board. Smh! Guess real opinions hurt! Originally Posted by Keisha Cummings
Here's the thing, though. You are bitching. And you're completely allowed to do that. Just like, whomever told you you were bitching, is completely allowed to say you're bitching. That just isn't here, that's life pretty much.

It's all about how you let it affect you and how you respond to it. Do you really want to have your first impression to guys that are paying you to do suck/fuck them to be that you're complaining about how things are around here? This site is to facilitate them finding providers. How many do you think would actively seek out providers that act bitchy, have shitty attitudes, start stupid shit, start drama, etc. as their first order of business? Establish yourself as a bomb-ass provider that guys can come to to get their rocks off every time, THEN act a fool on the boards*.

*tried to make that last part a little hip for the younger crowd ;D
Oh wowww!

Exactly. Wtf. Talk about exploiting internet anonymity. He's the poster boy. Lmao
A 4chan mention on Eccie?! From a provider no less!?!?

Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Did that turn you on? heh heh
Oh wowww! Originally Posted by Mia Monroe Love
Your original post was better, and true .

Did that turn you on? heh heh Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81

Possibly, depending on what you do there. And if you get the above ;D
That is hilarious!
Lol! So you caught that? I took it back because I am not up for a debate today! Just Fun with the clients that have saw me today! And Hell just FUN AND GOOD VIBES PERIOD!

Your original post was better, and true .

Possibly, depending on what you do there. And if you get the above ;D Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Exactly. Wtf. Talk about exploiting internet anonymity. He's the poster boy. Lmao Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You all are reading my mind!! lmao!!!!

• DSK
  • 04-29-2015, 05:19 PM
While just becoming registered here on eccie, I have noticed a few things: People are rude, mean, hateful, the attitude here is so elementary, and more than I would have like to take notice to people here are just plain "DISRESPECTFUL" for no reason at all! But why?
I mean if you're gonna trust someone to be in your company while you are in one of your most vulnerable moments wouldn't you want them to have a respectful character and to be a gentleman?
But I've noticed some of the women here are co-signing the men disrespectful comments and remarks and I am just so blown away because is the money that good and/or that important to you that you're going to tolerate that type of behavior? Why stroke an ego of a person like that?
I guess a lot of guys won't be seeing me; because I'm going to take your character here on the board as the person you truly are. And I can't stand disrespectful and hateful people.
I guess this is my welcome to eccie.
Originally Posted by Keisha Cummings
Welcome Keisha - do you have any pictures to post?
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Oh wowww! Originally Posted by Mia Monroe Love
Are you the friend she is doing doubles with? You have some excellent pictures!!!
That was such an easy setup i could not bring myself to hit it. Glad someone else did though