DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

Guys tell me they want me to talk dirty to them when they are facefucking me but if my mouth and throat are filled with cock, the guy needs to be doing the talking)
Also I find that I love "anything goes" dirty talk best when it is about what we are doing to each other like fucking each other with all out pounding like the way you fuck a slut or about both our wildest fantasies. If it is just about one person's fantasies, then it might not be as hot)
The dirtier the better with a British Accent and speaking in Spanish really gets me too!

I had a BF that didn't want me to call him daddy because it creeped him out, so I did my best not to.

I think almost everyone has a limit or particular topic to avoid.

In the heat of the moment I love to be called an insatiable slut and a dirty whore. You can call me princess, baby girl, and sunshine too. You can ask me to tell you about the other guys who came in me or you can pretend you're my one and only or even my first time!

Just don't start talking about anything painful or violent, total mood killer. FOR ME. Doesn't mean other girls don't want to hear it.

You might have to wait till that second session with a lady to discuss dirty talk of a particular type you've been wanting, since you know so many of us aren't going to answer those questions in a PM from a total stranger!

Berk,

So speaking Spanish with a British accent will make your panties really wet?
Milfy yes we are both dirty slut whores in full agreement)
Yes don't talk to us about ugly violent topics!!
The more dirty kinky nasty talk, the better
Feel free to say almost anything to me while you are fucking and facefucking me) being a slut whore is about giving men total pleasure when they shoot their sperms into our holes and dirty talk seem to make sperm shoot harder))
Personally I love both giving and receiving dirty talk, but I try to be sensitive if the partner I'm with doesn't like either giving, or receiving...I also like it out in public, whispering something hot in her ear, or having her whisper something hot in mine, I like to think of it as mental foreplay...
I love dirty talk...gets me off..I never ask boundaries because I have the things I will not say, but sometimes I slip I say something like "thats it you dirty (insert whatever race u want) bitch, suck that black n-word cock" lol regardless I love it its my thing,, slow stroke the pus and whisper in her ear to cum on that dick seems to get most ladies off
When I am out in public wearing a short dress, no bra and no panties guys recognize I am a slut and often don't hesitate to tell me or ask if I am a slut whore. I look them in the eyes with my hand on their crotch and theirs fingers in my pussy and say "what do you think?" At colettes I been called a slut a lot by guys while fucking me and it certainly gets others ready to fuck me when I respond back))
I love racial dirty talk because it is very complimentary. Guys who fuck black realize just how how hot an Ebony slut whore can be) hotter than hot and much hotter than they can possibly imagine) when white guys break their black cherry, it really brings out their most dirty talk)))))
The dirtier the better with a British Accent and speaking in Spanish really gets me too!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I'm the same way. Nothing hotter than some nasty spanish talk. Hell, she could be reciting a recipe for Paella for all I know. It'll still get me harder than chinese algebra.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2017, 09:17 AM
I think there are a lot of girls who have one definition for dirty talk and another for humiliation & demeaning language and more over, what specific terms constitute one or the other.The same lady who want you to talk dirty also demands that she feel respected. Kinda a lose lose.Because for alot of guys there is no seperation. You say talk dirty, we'll talk REALLY DIRTY. The guy may just be in the moment and into tje role play, but the girl begins to feel disrespected.

I think that's where some awkwardness can happen during a session.
As long as the dirty talk stays about sucking and fucking, I don't feel disrespected. Many guys may not respect a true nasty dirty slut whore like me in many ways but I don't really care what they think as long as they respect my body as they use me totally for their pleasure. I do want to be respected for being a nasty freaky slut whore which is what I am and dirty talk makes me feel respected in that way)))
...love racial dirty talk...Guys who fuck black realize just how how hot an Ebony slut whore can be) hotter than hot and much hotter than they can possibly imagine) when white guys break their black cherry.... Originally Posted by FemiLove
I broke my "black cherry" in 1971...in fact, she was my first time ever with any girl. I was an athlete (football, etc) & she was a cheerleader (I know, how cliche, right) and we had several classes together. She was not only smoking hot but really smart, as well (we were Chemistry Lab partners and helped one another ace the class). Study time after school eventually led to "play time" as you might guess. Loved the way she'd squeal and talk dirty ("whispered dirty" actually). The "You fuck my pussy sooooo good, baby" got me every time....in seconds, I'd cum like a fuckin' fire hydrant. Just thinking about it, I'd give just about anything to be 17 again and relive some of those hot times with her.
Berkleigh talking dirty turns me the hell on!!
I love it !!! It's not a requirement but it's damn sure close.