90's R&B

Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

Old School R&B (Gap Band, Cameo, etc)

Plies

Pretty Ricky "Bluestars Album"
I like the Selena Gomez songs too also that song Slow Hands
https://youtu.be/xdYFuCp3m9k

Halsey is badass, what a voice

Usually in session I like the Chill Out station on Pandora, what makes you feel sexy? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ah my friend, dirty minds think alike... Guess what I'm listening now, while I'm waiting for my lover?

Ah my friend, dirty minds think alike... Guess what I'm listening now, while I'm waiting for my lover?

Originally Posted by Allegra Hope

Okay we've def got some past life karma babe....keep running into each other, same music....DAMN(do you remember we broke the bed at your old incall in north dallas?)
Wow
Slow Ride and Feel Like Making Love
Clapton's unplugged Layla . . .
Ravel's "Bolero."

I'll bet only a handful will understand.
Ravel's "Bolero."

I'll bet only a handful will understand. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'll bet more than you know ! Especially when it's "stuck!" LOL
Actually, since it's a more accurate representation of my sex life, I'd say "The Marine Corps Hymn" and "Wild Blue Yonder" really set the mood for me.

Now who gets that one?
Closer, NIN.
Why has no one said Prince or Enigma(soundness part1) is this a sign of my age.
Remember Sada? "Smooth operator "
Bryan Adams " have you ever really loved a women "...
And this might sound like a strange one
But Linda Ronstand " blue bayou " mainly because it was in a movie called "man on fire"with Denzel Washington..!!!.. I do have more let me do some thinking Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Man on fire. One of the greatest movies!!
https://youtu.be/xdYFuCp3m9k

Halsey is badass, what a voice

Usually in session I like the Chill Out station on Pandora, what makes you feel sexy? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Halsey is my guilty pleasure ... lol ... that voice and that face ... damn ...
Because every gent is different, I try to ask what type of music someone prefers while "relaxing" unless they are coming for a body rub. For a body rub, I always use my Enya station on Pandora.

While I know guys are not stopping by to listen to music, it does help to put someone at ease. Depending on the guy, it could be that one thing that we make a great connection over.

I enjoy songs like "Good For You" by Selena Gomez or "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande. Just sets a slow sexy vibe. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Miss Laura it has been too long, and next time I do want to get freaky with you with some Enya on the backgorund