ASPD Biggest Loser Contest!! The end is near - Tomorrow, final weighin!

Boys, Boys are we going to start this one like we did first round?

Shall I get the Whip out before I take names? LOL I need to know who all wants in on Round 2? Please email me at aspdbl@yahoo.com or pm me here!

I'll let everyone know now I hate rushing around last minute! Please work with me easier this round!
That is soo awesome!

You guys....Good Job.

I think it is soo cool that you did this!

I would love to offer something to the next winner!

Count me in!

`Kelly TNT
Well hell, if Kelly is offering prizes, then I am all in baby!
Can we have a Biggest Gainer contest? I'm all over that.
Congrats!.....
So motivating! I so need to do this as well....
I give you all so much credit. It so isn't easy.
I'm in on this one. Can you let us know the rules and weigh-in verifications?
Thank you all, Bella and I will be working on the next season of ECCIE Biggest Loser, and of course it is open to men and women. Thank you Kelly for offereing such a valuable prize, it will be much sought after. I know I will beputting your pic on my handlebars for incentive.
I lost 140 pounds of ugly fat. How? By divorcing it!
I will be back in on round two!!
Its a good thing I'll have a net book soon! I'm running this contest in 3+ cities! And I want to avoid the problems I ran into last time!
I will be in as well.
Sweet! A few repeat guys that I know just how to motivate! Mmmmmm more fun for me!
Anyone Else want to join? If I don't have your name on my list by Jan 30th you can't join late! Sorry but I'm not having late add ons this round!
I need final line up! ASAP!
Would like to know the details. For instance is it the total amount lossed or percentage? If its total amount I've lost before even starting.