coming back to the hobby very soon!! i miss it, and horney as hell!!

Welcome back....
Not me...I'm all paid up...it's JaD's fucking turn...deadbeat... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Damnit!! There's gotta be a loophole in there somewhere..... nope. Shit.....

Welcome back Amy. No stirring up shit...... nah.... bring your Big spoon....
welcome back amy.
Damnit!! There's gotta be a loophole in there somewhere..... nope. Shit.....

Welcome back Amy. No stirring up shit...... nah.... bring your Big spoon.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
No, my shit stiring days are behind me. I still have quite a few points to earn back lol
I'm proud of you guys, no one made a joke that the antibiotic treatments must be over. Originally Posted by notanewbie
And the STD jokes just keep going. Why is this allowed to be done over and over to Amy?
What STD joke?
STDs are no joke.
I'm proud of you guys, no one made a joke that the antibiotic treatments must be over. Originally Posted by notanewbie
And the STD jokes just keep going. Why is this allowed to be done over and over to Amy? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, no one said she has a STD. No one inferred she had a STD. NaN actually made the case that it would be a joke saying she needed medicine. And actually, the first time STD came up is in your post.

There are guidelines in place that the mods have to go by. And none of the comments broke those guidelines. Many posters know how to skirt the edges of the guidelines.

There were 7 or 8 posts made between NaN's and yours. No one took it any further because he was at the edge.

Any discussion of a member and a disease will be dealt with. But someone has to cross the line first.

Until then, everyone just needs to remember where the line is. Because it is a thin one.
Thanks for the info.
Would one of you modtards tell BrokeWild to quit discussing a nuclear subject.......heh
Tested 4x this whole year, paperwork in my purse for any hobbyist to see on demand! All is clean and clear 100%, proud to be one of the cleanest bitches on Eccie
Brooke, no one said she has a STD. No one inferred she had a STD. NaN actually made the case that it would be a joke saying she needed medicine. And actually, the first time STD came up is in your post.

There are guidelines in place that the mods have to go by. And none of the comments broke those guidelines. Many posters know how to skirt the edges of the guidelines.

There were 7 or 8 posts made between NaN's and yours. No one took it any further because he was at the edge.

Any discussion of a member and a disease will be dealt with. But someone has to cross the line first.

Until then, everyone just needs to remember where the line is. Because it is a thin one. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Damn, it's amazing how much you've learned since I came back...ijs
Just had a session with BustyAmy this morning, and she's good to go! Had recent paperwork available to review showing its all good. She looks great and I think she's lost some weight too? Review coming soon.

*edit...OR Amy.
None of the above, just making a post. Never tried to sway peoples opinions and never will, just contributing my experience.