Police chief caught in Sting....

Link ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
The link was removed,dont know if it was for the video or the gofund me..
A gofundme for being a moron? Yeah I don’t think so. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Seriously?
He is a client who got caught. And they made an example out of him to the entire country.
He wasn’t trying to solicit An underage minor. He was just trying to pay for play, this is what we all do here!
Seriously?
He is a client who got caught. And they made an example out of him to the entire country.
He wasn’t trying to solicit An underage minor. He was just trying to pay for play, this is what we all do here! Originally Posted by DallasBella
I’m dead ass serious! He’s a moron and if you don’t know why then that’s your problem, you gonna start a gofundme for every trick that gets busted? And he was a cop that should’ve done better research. Yes I’m serious!

I’m Not knocking him for doing pay for play I’m knocking for getting scammed twice and then busted.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2022, 09:30 PM
I’m dead ass serious! He’s a moron and if you don’t know why then that’s your problem, you gonna start a gofundme for every trick that gets busted? And he was a cop that should’ve done better research. Yes I’m serious!

I’m Not knocking him for doing pay for play I’m knocking for getting scammed twice and then busted. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Chief was thinking with his little head, we've all been there 😆
^^^ I no what you mean lol, don’t get caught with your pants down haha
The moral of the story here is to stick with the ladies here on eccie and reduce your chance of getting on a sting operation.
A harris county precinct 5 police chief was busted this morning and is in the county jail for solicitation of prostitution

Gofundme for him too?
^^^^^^i googled the story,14 people arrested in Montgomery county.Dam.
^^^^^^i googled the story,14 people arrested in Montgomery county.Dam. Originally Posted by fritobandido
Right and his goofy ass Doing that in Montgomery county L O L
Has conspiracy to get a piece of ass officially become a charge.

I really do hope he gets off

I really do hope he gets off Originally Posted by Betsy
Trying to was got him in trouble...
Well he should have gone with the outcall
Is that the one who was driving his popo car to meet pro? Definitely not wise.
Yea,poor guy,he should've been looking for someone here on eccie he would've had a better chance. Originally Posted by fritobandido
He'll to the naw. I'd pass on the pulled pork.
Is that the one who was driving his popo car to meet pro? Definitely not wise. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
I believe that one was in Florida

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong