The Dr. The Quarterback trapped me in the closet

All I can say is that I'm patiently waiting..... And then I can join in on the fun!
Why don't you guys PM each other this shit? I agree Alyssa is a great fuck, as many others do too, but thinking this 'BSing' or whatever you want to call it, helps her in anyway - is pretty retarded. . Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Thanx for joining the party. ;-)
All I can say is that I'm patiently waiting..... And then I can join in on the fun! Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Its definately worth the wait bro.
Your bromance is so cute...or something.

This one's been done before, after ThatDude discovered the glory of Adorna Kisses´ pussy, challenging the territory of the good fireman...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775797 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Im just having fun and giving The Dr. a ribbing for messing with me in my review. Nothing serious about it at all. We're just having fun, Alyssa treats all her customers fair it is a business. No special privileges. YMMV applies to all providers.
Heh
Its definately worth the wait bro. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yes it is had to wait 3 weeks and I was counting down the days
lol - you'd be surprised by my sense of humor. Now if you asked me the question posed by the beautiful lead singer (in the vid) I'm sure you'd just love my response. ;-)

"Don't Cha Wish"
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
No thancks... I don't listen to pansy songs. I have a weird sense of humor too so y'all have fun.
p.s. you do know in the Trapped in the Closet series the chick's husband is really gay right?

All I can say is that I'm patiently waiting..... And then I can join in on the fun! Originally Posted by Hotboyz
You seem more interested in being able to do secret handshakes with these guys than fucking Alyssa. The session is just a means to an end.
  • TheDr
  • 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
^^ That's actually pretty funny BFC ^^

Why don't you guys PM each other this shit? I agree Alyssa is a great fuck, as many others do too, but thinking this 'BSing' or whatever you want to call it, helps her in anyway - is pretty retarded.
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Dude it really ain't that serious! Just don't read the thread or fast forward thru shyte or something. Y'all have got to stop with the emotions.

He fucks with me, I fuck with him, then I go fuck her... pretty simple! Actually now that you mention it, it does seem to help her. She's gettin' paid quite nicely...

Late (in my best Jim Rhome voice).
I think it puts dudes off, i know it originally did for me. You should let the product, Alyssa, speak for itself - this QB, GM, whatever is pretty fucking gay.

I really don't care what y'all do, but do your brokeback mountain-ing in private.
You seem more interested in being able to do secret handshakes with these guys than fucking Alyssa. The session is just a means to an end. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Lol. I can appreciate good humor. So you're saying anyone that doesn't insult her fans must be gay? Stop emo'ing bro. Lol
I think it puts dudes off, i know it originally did for me. You should let the product, Alyssa, speak for itself - this QB, GM, whatever is pretty fucking gay.

I really don't care what y'all do, but do your brokeback mountain-ing in private. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Lol I notice you say that every chance you get. Just know that you're gonna be alright Space and SO will she. Ohh and fyi saying you refuse to see a beautiful woman because of how a fuck face feels about her is the APEX of gay. It's the WHAM or Karma Chameleon Boy George of our time. :-)
Alyssa treats all her customers fair it is a business. No special privileges. YMMV applies to all providers. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Mod hat off for this post.

How the hell do you know????? How do you know if she gives you specials or not? How do you know she treats all her customers fair? Then you say YMMV applies.

You sound more like a pimp all the time.

Mod hat back on.
  • TheDr
  • 07-21-2014, 07:26 AM

I really don't care what y'all do, but do your brokeback mountain-ing in private. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Right, right... smdh. Could careless about 'putting dudes off.' Just locker room talk between a couple fellas. Nothing more, nothing less. Just don't read it, it's that simple. Calm the fuck down. Not... that... serious.