DEFINITION OF CURVY

Most women that describe themselves as curvy are fat imo. Women who describe women who are thin as 2x4's are usually fat. I've seen destiny and I don't think she's huge but def fat. my definition of curvy is someone in shape, flat stomach, firm ass, no saddle bags, but has hips and breasts. Originally Posted by eddie12148
I am no wheres near fat, you dick!
Lol destiny everyone has an opinion. you invited the discussion and now you're upset with an answer? your stomach isn't flat and your ass isnt firm. your ass is quite large imo. sorry my opinion offended you. you were very nice when i saw you but it was just the typical service of a regular working girl. Og that's right you can only say nice things here or everyone bashes you I forgot.
So what if I don't have a flat stomach, it does not mean I am fat. Obviously, it is not a problem for me being "fat" Oh my gosh, look at all that fat on me in the pics below. Lmaoooo.
i know that's what i'm saying. fat stomach, thighs and ass. if you're happy with yourself that's all that matters. alot of the guys like you too. just not my thing, i like women who in shape and are a healthy weight/size.
Remember darlin you are calling me fat but you pay for it...lmaooooo
sweety no reason to get upset , i'm not ashamed to pay for it. it's the easiest way to go about getting what i need. i'm not some social recluse or socially awkward like many. like i said, i usually have a "part timer" but when i don't i'll get a girl. i saw you once and you werent what i wanted so i didnt repeat.
Destiny- Please don't lower yourself to this jerk's level. Your many positive reviews and your ability to have many men become repeat clients, speaks for itself. We all have our preferred likes and dislikes when we choose a provider to see. I myself DO enjoy seeing a curvy provider and always have . I have seen small, thin, spinners and have also seen BBW women in my life. But in the long run, my favorite providers are women with curves. I have been seeing you ever since you started as a provider years ago and still enjoy exploring your curves today. Ignore this guy.
Thanks babe. I am actually over here laughing my ass off.
Smh
maybe you should keep laughing maybe your ass wouldnt be so big

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Destiny- Please don't lower yourself to this jerk's level. Your many positive reviews and your ability to have many men become repeat clients, speaks for itself. We all have our preferred likes and dislikes when we choose a provider to see. I myself DO enjoy seeing a curvy provider and always have . I have seen small, thin, spinners and have also seen BBW women in my life. But in the long run, my favorite providers are women with curves. I have been seeing you ever since you started as a provider years ago and still enjoy exploring your curves today. Ignore this guy. Originally Posted by RODOSH
Damn, now I want to see Destiny again.....Sexy, Curvy and SMART.....
  • bam71
  • 09-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Destiny you look awesome! !
  • leesa
  • 09-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Destiny you look awesome! ! Originally Posted by bam71
I'll second that! Fast Eddie is just trying to push your buttons because you called him out in his GFE thread.
How did she call me out?