Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

• oeb11
  • 06-13-2019, 12:42 PM
CNN - "Crazy News Network" - I ceased to have anything to do with, along with MSNBC, some time ago.

Nothing there worth watching.
Nonsensical yes, funny no. Unless you consider his memes funny. He proclaimed the public is tired of Barr. How? He just getting started. There are polls that state the public is tired of Mueller. I think a fair amount of the public is very interested in what Barr will find. Originally Posted by bambino

ftfy!

let the indictments roll!!!
Nobody will give a fuck...nobody give a fuck that Trump obstructed justice or that his campaign manager is in jail.

You sound a jug headed and the left left wing of the DNC. Originally Posted by WTF
Jesus H Christ.

The left is already dismissing Barr, just as the right had dismissed Muller.

And they are one and the same to the middle.

Hold on sugarpants....there'll be an election b4 ya know it and the whining can start anew Originally Posted by WTF

jug head, sugar pants?

boy ur getting nasty...
Barr is part of the Russian Collusion.

if you say so

Anything he brings , the nation is already tired of.

you are tired of it

Pelosi wants an election before impeachment.

pissloser will be dead before the election

Nobody cares that Putin helped Trump. The Dems need to concentrate on the debt.

he didn't help Trump. he helped Trump fuck over Clinton

And on topic....Fox, CNN and MSNBC are all horrible. I don't give two rats asses what their ratings are, their morning and evening shows are horrible.

I like Steph Rule on MSNBC and Wallace on Fox and the Long Face dude who is semi retired. Aron Burnett on CNN a little but she mostly mails in her shows. I would think even these anchors are tired of parroting the same shit over and over. Originally Posted by WTF
do you have unholy desires for the madcow? maybe you can "straighten" her out!

would Black Jesus approve?