Evolution of Man

OMG! Obviously I never saw that thread or I would have known better.

Time to activate the ignore button.
OMG! Obviously I never saw that thread or I would have known better.

Time to activate the ignore button. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Admit it, you like to watch train wrecks.
Okay, TushHog, how would YOU phrase the question?

My choice of phrasing was meant to be in the context of a cocktail party conversation. Just a light and interesting comparison of views.

I get the feeling that you want to phrase it like a discussion in the Science Journal. More accurate perhaps, but a tough slog of a read!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I would think that both sexes evolved in parallel, frankly. It just makes more sense. Hard to see how evolutionary changes that occur over tens of thousands of years wouldn't equally affect both sexes.

In terms of cocktail conversation, this seems a pretty dull topic, especially since I don't see any argument that there has been any difference in terms of their evolution.

I thought perhaps you meant evolution in some other context -- like evolution of political rights, etc. However, I now suspect it was just a bad question, not one that was poorly phrased.
Well, that was a major disappointment and a total waste of my reading time, hog!

I gave you the floor hoping for some light on the subject, but instead you only spew out this pompous hot air and then lace it with sarcasm for good measure!

Damn! Now I have to open a window just to breathe! Pheew!

IMHO, I'm really surprised we've gotten 12 posts in this thread. The original post didn't seem to me to be that big a discussion point. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I thought perhaps you meant evolution in some other context -- like evolution of political rights, etc. However, I now suspect it was just a bad question, not one that was poorly phrased. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hear!! Hear!!
Beyons men vs women....Have we as a people evolved? Yes...

The real question is ....since what time frame? Since the 50's? The 1850's? when?
Ah yes, and you are the epitome of evolution, aren't you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447

Originally Posted by Mokoa
Hear!! Hear!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Troll Alert!

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM

Troll Alert!

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls! Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Disingenuous individuals hate it when they are exposed so that all can see who and what they truly are.

The only one trolling here is you!

As the thread I referenced clearly demonstrates...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447

And as for your topic...

Clearly, you have not evolved.