66% Want To See Bolton Testify In Senate Impeachment Trial

• oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 11:28 AM
I think a dismissal prior to airing the case is a grave error - repeating the House biased star chamber proceedings in reverse.

Put on the trial with non-partisan rules, hear the "evidence" and decide if any further witnesses are needed.

Pelosi is screaming for more witnesses - but it is not the job of the Senate to Impeach - just to hear the trial. Sente has no need to do Nazi Pelosi's work for her. It was imperative to rush the Impeachment as Trump was "exigent threat " to America - then she sat on it for weeks.

The usual nazi DPST hypocrisy.

If the Senate votes to hear more witnesses - so be it.

Sorry - J666 - Nazi Pelosi does not rule the Senate.
Rules is the right word. Moscow Mitch rules the Senate, why do you think 250 bi partisan bills are setting on his desk gathering dust. He has no intentions of working for anyone other than himself and the trump regime.
I think a dismissal prior to airing the case is a grave error -
Originally Posted by oeb11
it just might be before the american people

but before the eyes of an abstract lady justice, not so much

and it is a very tempting response to the travesty that is this impeachment
I want everyone to testify. Schiff, cockblower, both Biden’s. Originally Posted by bambino
Fine by me. No exceptions.

BTW, John Bolton is one individual I would recognize on the street since he is so distinctive looking.
Credible news media are reporting Moscow Mitch doesn’t have the votes for dismissal. Seems like the court of public opinion is having a early effect on the trial. One poll has 66% wanting testimony from witnesses like Bolton, Mulvaney, and Duffy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Credible News from where?
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
I think a dismissal prior to airing the case is a grave error -

NGIT-it just might be before the american people

but before the eyes of an abstract lady justice, not so much

and it is a very tempting response to the travesty that is this impeachment

The House Impeachment is indeed a travesty. The Senate should show there is respect in at least one chamber of Congress for the Constitution. Time to hear the House case and with respect for the gravity of the Constitution and process - examine it closely and Vote.

And if the Senate desires further witnesses after the House presentation - so be it.

Let the Senate not respond to a travesty of an Impeachment with disregard - and thus creating another travesty.

The American people are owed that.

IMHO
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 03:11 PM
Rules is the right word. Moscow Mitch rules the Senate, why do you think 250 bi partisan bills are setting on his desk gathering dust. He has no intentions of working for anyone other than himself and the trump regime. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Other "bipartisan bills" have no bearing on the Rules for a Senate Trial
What you consider a "bipartsan bill" - those opposed by sensible conservatives - is laughable.

Conflating apples and oranges only creates your TDS
Thank you j 666,

Get a new avatar.
Give your sack a pulls Originally Posted by winn dixie
He doesn't have a sack. Well maybe in his mouth.
Rules is the right word. Moscow Mitch rules the Senate, why do you think 250 bi partisan bills are setting on his desk gathering dust. He has no intentions of working for anyone other than himself and the trump regime. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
He's playing by Harry Reid's rules. Tough shit.
I think a dismissal prior to airing the case is a grave error - repeating the House biased star chamber proceedings in reverse.

If the Senate votes to hear more witnesses - so be it.

Sorry - J666 - Nazi Pelosi does not rule the Senate. Originally Posted by oeb11
Not making this an embarrassing ordeal to Nancy just makes it easier for her to try it again.

BTW, John Bolton is one individual I would recognize on the street since he is so distinctive looking. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
...Other than his mustache there's nothing distinctive about Bolton's appearance. He looks like any other old white man with glasses.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 03:45 PM
G - Nazi Pelosi is already planning Impeachment 2021!!!!
I'm sure she is, and if he's re-elected in 2020, then by God the will of the voters be damned !! .....
Not making this an embarrassing ordeal to Nancy just makes it easier for her to try it again.

...Other than his mustache there's nothing distinctive about Bolton's appearance. He looks like any other old white man with glasses. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The mustache is exactly what I referring to. That mustache on an old white man.
He's playing by Harry Reid's rules. Tough shit. Originally Posted by Budman
Then again, the rules can be changed with a majority vote of 51. There are reports moderate GOP Senators are rocking the boat. The dismissal scenario is kaput, tuff shit.
G - Nazi Pelosi is already planning Impeachment 2021!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
That’s unlikely, but opening hearings after the Don Mcghan court ruling is definitely a probability. Lots more to learn from that case.