Surge - PPE jr. - Birthday

feliz cumpleanos a el surge!!

it beats the alternative.

my birthday was last month and i culminated my celebrations last nite. it was fabulously deliteful.
hope you get to celebrate your birthday in more ways than one.
Happy Birthday, you gorgeous slab of man beef!!

*OMG it was your birthday the other night? WTF?! Why didn't you say anything????? I didn't get to give you your birthday spankings!

OXOXO ~Dannie Originally Posted by Dannie
i guess this is where we have to keep our mouths shut and not say anything about terms involving meat. i guess it's like the old braniff airlines ad - "when you got it , flaunt it!!" or have someone flaunt it for you [taking your word for it, dannie].

anyhoo, again, happy anniversary of your birth, surge!
Happy Birthday Surge!!

May there be Many Many Kisses to your Birthday Business!!

It was good to see you the other night!!

Muah!!

~Kelly TNT
May your birthday bring You as much happiness As you give to everyone Who knows you Happy Birthday"
U didn't say anything about turning 30.(again). Happy Birthday Bro!
Happy B-Day brotha!
Hope you day is FUNNNNNN! ~Lexy Laye~

Happy birthday hawtness. Now you're finally old enough to buy beer legally. I won't have to buy it for you ever again.
Ah man! Sorry that I am late! Happy Birthday sweetness! I hope it was a great one.
he may have hit the one where he is too old to remember it.
Have a good one dude! and get off the babysitter.
I know I said my Birthday hello's but let me just say this in addition:

It is not very often that you meet someone that is so frikkin' cool the way Surge is. Surge has been one of the coolest people I have ever met in the hobby...

I was taught to always let the people who touch your life in an unexpected way know how great they are, because tomorrow is never promised, and Hell...it just feels good to hear from other people that you are liked and admired, so......

I can say this with certainty: Some people you meet, and you are just happier being around them, no strings, just being around them. He is one of the rare good ones. Really. He is one-of-a-kind. And, I thank him for his friendship. Surge, you are the fucking bomb. I hope your day was filled with everything you deserve and more, and you mean a lot to everyone here, for whatever that is worth.

OXOXO ~D.
Happy Birthday...Hope it was great
  • Jaleh
  • 08-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Sorry Im late babe.. But Happy Birthday to the Surgeanator!!

Hope it was great!!