Ink and Smoke

GYMBAGJIM, I have been searching for a provider like this for years. I don't like it when a girl smokes and have lost to many family and friends from smoking. Most tattoos look trashy, I can handle a few real small ones but covering your whole back does nothing for me. I saw one of the prettiest girls the other day then she turned her head and had a big tattoo on her neck, what a shame. Hope I am not offending anyone it's just my preference.
  • Zeman
  • 02-25-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't dig the ink on a female but I do smoke...........cigarettes but not during session. Actually, depending on how it goes, I often ask for an oxygen tank.
I can tolerate both but I don't like it. I spent many drunken hours waiting for pals to get tattooed while in the Navy. Even inebriated I had sense enough to keep my skin as God provided it to me. I want to return it to him the way I got it and get my deposit back.
I like the line in MASH when Radar wanted to get a tattoo. One of the characters said something like "Why would I put something on my body that I wouldn't hang in my living room"?
Best argument against tatoos - why make it easier for LE to identify you?

And if you ever decide to have them removed, here's how Mark Wahlberg described it: "It's the most excruciating thing I've ever experienced... it's like someone flicking hot bacon grease on you over and over again."

And if you ever decide to have them removed, here's how Mark Wahlberg described it: "It's the most excruciating thing I've ever experienced... it's like someone flicking hot bacon grease on you over and over again." Originally Posted by lustylad
Umm...bacon
Ink sucks on a females body. Have no idea why they do it.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Why is it so many gang bangers have tats?

Cops: Did the guy that shot you have any identifying marks?

You: Oh yeah he had a tat of a spider web across his face.

Spider boy gets picked up within the day.

A hint, if you are going to pursue crime as your occupation it is probably best not to get tats.
Gee, I have no tattoos at all.
And proud to say I no longer smoke.

At least not out of bed. LOL
Gee, I have no tattoos at all.
And proud to say I no longer smoke.

At least not out of bed. LOL Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You certainly did smoke in bed and the prolific squirting didn't come close to putting out the fire. It was one of the Hot, Hot, Hottest sessions I have ever experienced.
I smoke so smoking doesn't really bother me, however i am usually totally turned off by the tats
You certainly did smoke in bed and the prolific squirting didn't come close to putting out the fire. It was one of the Hot, Hot, Hottest sessions I have ever experienced. Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM

Glad you liked it....