beat a dead horse

A limo.
King's Spa or Castle Spa.

Likely impossible (and outrageously illegal), but the fantasy of hot sex in the 3rd degree is something that I'd like to try.
BSB, you could probably get away with it in Spa Castle in the "hottest" sauna there since it has a partition. Would just have to keep the noise level down. Maybe have a look out?
Set her on top of the washing machine with you inside her during the spin cycle and HOLD ON TIGHT. Did this several times years ago...really fucking hott .
Oh, almost forgot. on the balcony of my room on the cruise ship. The sound of the ways and her moaning will drive you out of your mind. And the neighbors as well. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I've actually had this one, and it was pretty hot. The one I still always think about is on a high level hotel balcony overlooking a major city at night.
It was fun indeed. Best part was no one could see us and unless they made a noise we had no way of knowing if anyone could hear us or not.
BSB, you could probably get away with it in Spa Castle in the "hottest" sauna there since it has a partition. Would just have to keep the noise level down. Maybe have a look out? Originally Posted by Jake B
I'm pondering the possibilities, but that room is crazy hot! Any type of lube would dry up in an instant.
Mine is a secluded beach in the Gulf, Caribbean, Hawaii, or a tree house in the tropics, beside the ocean- no insects- and a 14 inch or larger air filled mattress covered with 220 count Egyptian cotton sheets, my AATF, stars, champagne, waves gently lapping the shore, soft breezes, oh my, aren't fantasies fun?
The "exhibionist bed" at Collette's... Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
ya learn something [about people you "thought" you knew] every day!!

where?
* how about a parking garage, either a) away from ramps so you can see who's driving towards you, b) on top floor at night, or c) between car and outer wall doing at it doggie style.
ya learn something [about people you "thought" you knew] every day!!

where?
* how about a parking garage, either a) away from ramps so you can see who's driving towards you, b) on top floor at night, or c) between car and outer wall doing at it doggie style. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Parking garage at DFW airport ;-)
The new DART rail train from downtown Dallas to DFW Airport has it's inaugural run 3:50AM Monday. Somebody go christen it.
Parking garage at DFW airport ;-) Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
i've read about some intimate and deliteful encounters at the parking garages.