Provider Freindly Hotels in Good Area ??

Uhhh Britttany, what prompted the response you are referring was the "Walking Sticks" comment. If it's ok for BBW's to call skinny girls names then they should have no issue being called names in return, I do take strong exceptions to Double Standards. Had BBW Juicy Booty used the term "Spinners" instead of "Walking Sticks" there never would have been a single reply from me.
I have seen you in person many times and I honestly think you are a very beautiful and attractive woman, however you are correct BBW's are not my thing. You have also never been anything else but nice to me in person, and it is for that reason I don't have anything bad to say to you or about you. I know how I am, so I don't blame you or anyone else one bit for thinking I am an Ass or an Asshole or calling me one, that's fine I can take it. I really do hope you have a wonderful evening Britttany. I'm off to go torture myself by running 7 1/2 miles non stop.
OUT!!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Sorry if I came across as bitchy. Chances are she had no idea ACL was even going on this weekend and asked the group for help with some not overly priced and discrete hotels but instead got nothing helpful. Hell Im here and didnt even know it was ACL until yesterday! You responded sure, San Antonio! Sorry but that sounded rude like you told her to go to San Antonio. Im sure had I said something like that I would have been called out for it. A simple reply such as "You will have a hard time finding anything at a decent price in Austin this weekend because of ACL, you might have better luck with rooms in San Antonio." Do I think you're an asshole no not at all. I think the way you replied made you come off as an ass. I have nothing against you at all and thank you for the kind compliments. Hoping to have a great evening same to you.
I used google to find hotels in some of the areas mentioned. Much less hostile lol
Domain and Arboretum areas are best and safest.
AVOID Red Roof Inn and hotels near Rundberg. Bad area.
Yes I can see how "Try San Antonio" clearly translates to "I Hate BBW's." Insecure much?
to answer the OPs question. you picked a bad week to ask for a good price on a 3 Star and up hotel. there are none until October 10th
Domain arboretum area sweetie, just screen, don't have a revolving door, space your appts out. And don't draw attention to your self and you should be fine