Do U like makeup on a provider.

• satom
  • 05-12-2012, 08:09 AM
I prefer a woman who can be beautiful without having to paint the beautiful on so little or no makeup for me please!
And I agree with phildo on no to perfume, the best smell is shampoo and soap and natural skin, mmm
However they feel comfortable. I do enjoy getting the mascara to run ... Originally Posted by pyramider
which you do well lol

I say whatever makes you feel sexy Some like the 'before' some like the "after" ( I prefer "after")

Does mascara running down her face from gagging count as with or without?
Does mascara running down her face from gagging count as with or without? Originally Posted by monkmonk
LOL Monk...With, Its just tears of joy without

I am very disappointed when a provider doesn't bother to put on make up. I think it is easier for a guy to request no make up then for the rest of us to say please try to look your best.
This is very true Jules....... I always read the profile this shows you care about what he wants since he is spending his time and money on you....

No make up for me.... Only mascara and a little eye liner... Originally Posted by fawn

Fawn, You don't need it....you are absolutely gorgeous!!
  • S-Man
  • 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Since i am divorced with no SO, I love a nice BBBJ with red lips.
I love when providers wear make-up and perfume.
Look as sexy as you can, I love it.

muahhhhh,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Makeup/perfume good... Red lips even better.
Only lip gloss for me. Im a natural beauty
It has been my experience that many providers don't wear much perfume because so many guys have suspicious SO. I don't have this problem, so I like to have her smell on me after I leave the appointment. (as long as it is a good smell)
There is no "one size fits all" answer. So much depends on the provider's style and the client's desire of the moment. Care must be taken, however, that any cosmetics used stay where they're put and don't end up in embarrassing places.
Make up is great, only if there are showers available.

I love to see women at their best.

Women are more confident and have a different sex appeal when they are dressed to impress including makeup

Nothing wrong with the natural look, but a provider has one time to make a first impression!

Providers wearing makeup should make sure that they get the hobbyist out of all of his clothes before playing. Some hobbyists have significant others which is why they usually don't like providers with make up. If both parties can "wash off" after activities then both should be happy

Just my 2 cents
Makeup can be a good thing and a bad thing. I think it should really depend on the clients because some makeup does run.
I rarely wear makeup. I probably wear a little makeup about 20 pct of the time but I don't like putting on makeup. Just some sunscreen, powder and chapsticks....and I still get hit on daily. :/
Since i am divorced with no SO, I love a nice BBBJ with red lips.
I love when providers wear make-up and perfume.
Look as sexy as you can, I love it.

muahhhhh,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I've been wanting the bbj with ruby red lips lately. Just havent had someone make it happen yet. And im with you, the more sexy, the better!
So Emily U like my pussy. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
LMAO...it's just wrong...dirty and wrong for a guy to ask a girl that question....LOL