I have info on vice..

Just one quick question, are you using the same avatar as the Mack who has some kind of security service or are you a different bodyguard ?

I know this is off topic but my paranoia is pretty high today! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
not worth worrying yourself to death about it in my opinion... if they cant be verified just cancel the appointment and keep it moving... just my .02 Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=83334

How did you manage to change your handle all of a sudden, I know how to change signatures , I need to sit down my head is spinning!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=83334

How did you manage to change your handle all of a sudden, I know how to change signatures , I need to sit down my head is spinning!! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
lol check pm babe...
How did you get suspicious of this 1rudeplayer handle?
How did you get suspicious of this 1rudeplayer handle? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm sure you know you're dearhunter and I'm Dear _John and we both know some others, but I have felt since day 1 here that some LE could have picked up some well known handle from ASPD.

This is the only thing that give this thread any sort of credibility.
I'm sure you know you're dearhunter and I'm Dear _John and we both know some others, but I have felt since day 1 here that some LE could have picked up some well known handle from ASPD.

This is the only thing that give this thread any sort of credibility. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Which is why I did not dismiss her out of hand.........you and I are easy to recognize.........it would be very difficult for LE to disguise themselves under our handles...........credibility is not an issue for you and I..........not because we have tons of it..........simply because we do not give a shit if someone chooses to not believe us.

notice the chrysler300, this car was taken from a stripper / provider ! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
I'm sure this is the only gold 300 in Houston. You must be right. But you should still pack your bag.

By the way substance abuse tend to bring on paranoia.
The 1RP she speaks of is the 1RP who we all know. I know this for a fact.

By the way substance abuse tend to bring on paranoia. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
brooke, I'm not your biggest fan......but that is a great bitch slap. Congrats!

So simple, so funny, so to the point! That's how it's done!
The 1RP she speaks of is the 1RP who we all know. I know this for a fact. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Then let her explain herself..........don't block my question.
Did he have a grill too ? I think I might know who he is! . . . .

brooke, I'm not your biggest fan......but that is a great bitch slap. Congrats! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I must admit; compliments from people who like you the least seem to mean the most.

Sounds a bit twisted when I say it out loud

Then let her explain herself..........don't block my question. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Sorry, I didn’t mean to ruin the fun. I just didn’t want his handle being dragged through the mud. He is a pretty cool dude
I know who rude is......it is a serious accusation.........if she can't explain her suspicions adequately, there should be consequences.........it is one thing to call a handle a "quack" or "repeat".......it is altogether different thing to accuse a handle of being LE.........you better have legitimate reasons...........and I'm not laughing.
I know who rude is. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Duh!! You're DH, you know everyone!

Oh yeah, and +1 to all that other stuff you said.