What is OPEC? Some answers here.

I thought It was the Octogenarian Penile Enlargement Club.

Learn sumfin new everyday!
nice I like your wit Nikki lol. How you doing?
  • Toyz
  • 11-11-2014, 08:56 PM
nice I like your wit Nikki lol. How you doing? Originally Posted by Goodoleboy31
Freezing my tatas off in Seattle Hope u opec boys are having fun in austin!
come back down to Austin look me and lil sarge up for a good time Nikki.
Asian Ann... Originally Posted by Toyz
I found myself reading a few old threads tonight, and I came across your CBC thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1018603

Wondering if the fellas (Members) are considering adding the CBC approved Providers to the OPEC Approved recommendations, or will they also be voted in accordingly?

• Toyz
  • 11-11-2014, 09:25 PM
I found myself reading a few old threads tonight, and I came across your CBC thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1018603

Wondering if the fellas (Members) are considering adding the CBC approved Providers to the OPEC Approved recommendations, or will they also be voted in accordingly?

Originally Posted by Mia Christine

Change comes slowly...

It was interesting going back in time though. One of the more pointed posts was from this lass in Dallas.

Throwing my .10 in from Dallas...

Tis better to have a guaranteed income than no income at all. At my current rate, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll at least be busy enough for the week to make my bills. At a higher rate.. sometimes yes and sometimes no.
What is (OPEC)? Operation Pussy Experience Club.
Started July 25th 2014 by a handful of guys and caught on quickly, I know of a Dallas/Fort Worth splinter group but in Austin there is approximate 118 members.
. Originally Posted by rock1man1
Can anyone give me any info on the D/FW splinter group?
I always said that I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member, but I somehow feel right at home with these debauched roués. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I learned a new word today! Thanks, Miss V. And it's always good to see a Groucho reference.
  • Toyz
  • 11-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Can anyone give me any info on the D/FW splinter group? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

Heres all I know CS.

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Splinter
after reading about what the OPEC is.... maybe I'm tooting in my own horn but I think I should be consiseted one of the founding ladies of this... my TBC is top notch..... have always kept my rates at a lower end and budget friendly because I know how hard it is to work for your money.... and I think I have one of the happiest friendliest attitudes that I've ever known... but hey that's just me and I'm a little biased to me :-) ... who do you need to be a spinner type girl to qualify or does a chunky girl have a chance too
Heres all I know CS.

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Splinter Originally Posted by Toyz
sigh...Toyz...Toyz...Toyz...SM H
Hi victorialyn, I'm speaking for myself and my knowledge of being involved with OPEC. Eryn was the first lady to openly endorse the group so naturally she was the first to get a OPEC badge. All the other ladies have been brought up in private discussions and were voted on for badges and recognition. Not all the ladies are spinners and ladies are picked based on price, personality, skill, and tcb. All ladies are welcome to advertise as OPEC friendly that believe they meet criteria. I'm sure at some point you will be brought up for a badge.
Hi victorialyn, I'm speaking for myself and my knowledge of being involved with OPEC. Eryn was the first lady to openly endorse the group so naturally she was the first to get a OPEC badge. All the other ladies have been brought up in private discussions and were voted on for badges and recognition. Not all the ladies are spinners and ladies are picked based on price, personality, skill, and tcb. All ladies are welcome to advertise as OPEC friendly that believe they meet criteria. I'm sure at some point you will be brought up for a badge. Originally Posted by Goodoleboy31

Gotcha ya wasn't looking for a badge per se ...more of being a subtle smartass ..Clueless on how it started other then this thread just saying Ive been OPEC since 2004
after reading about what the OPEC is.... maybe I'm tooting in my own horn but I think I should be consiseted one of the founding ladies of this... my TBC is top notch..... have always kept my rates at a lower end and budget friendly because I know how hard it is to work for your money.... and I think I have one of the happiest friendliest attitudes that I've ever known... but hey that's just me and I'm a little biased to me :-) ... who do you need to be a spinner type girl to qualify or does a chunky girl have a chance too Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Sounds like OPEC needs to have separate divisions.