drama at dallas spa

Its a registered member with one long ass post.. Sounds messy or something fishy. Go to studios that have been around a while.. Oh How I miss VIP Sweets
The thread was written by the wife of a Spa Owner going through a divorce..... Not by anyone we know to be a hooker.....

Maybe you should get a little help reading too nuglet.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe sir, you should get a little help in comprehension.. Some of the "packets of info" discussed, were about the ladies seen AT HER BUSINESS.. has nothing to do with possibly HER being a hooker, or not. She was just passing on info and "packages".. I'm sure you're familiar with that process and how it works...
She doesn't pass the Duck test, not even close.

She suddenly went from the outside with no knowledge her new hubby owned a spa to managing one? She was a Hooker!!!!!!

Maybe sir, you should get a little help in comprehension.. Some of the "packets of info" discussed, were about the ladies seen AT HER BUSINESS.. has nothing to do with possibly HER being a hooker, or not. She was just passing on info and "packages".. I'm sure you're familiar with that process and how it works... Originally Posted by nuglet
  • Toyz
  • 12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
She doesn't pass the Duck test, not even close.

She suddenly went from the outside with no knowledge her new hubby owned a spa to managing one? She was a Hooker!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RandB fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RnqTTNO3nI