Prices & OH2??

Amen!
YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!! WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?? Originally Posted by JJ Nyx
Never a truer statement said.
If you show up, pay and stay, exactly true.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2020, 12:45 PM
YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!! WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?? Originally Posted by JJ Nyx
You don't always get what you pay for! That's a more accurate statement, paying more doesn't make it any better
There is a price point provider to fit every guy! Alot of variety. So let a lady charge what she wants..and if a guy wont pay it,another one will.
There are still some $200hour gals on here..like me!
So wrong.
My best experience in hobby was with late 30 MILF at 250hr with no reviews. My worst was late 30 MILF at 300/hr. with few highly reviewed. My above average ladies are at 300hr and most of ladies at 350-400ht have been below average.
Recession will be hitting soon. They will be tightening their belts very soon. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Agree and corona will be on top of that recession.
Recession and Corona "hitting soon"? We're in the best economy in the history of the US. You have a far greater chance of dying from the flu. And, Corona is the Schlitz of Mexico.

So, get your flu shot, have a GOOD beer and lick an Asian!
I'm a pork chop lol
That's one half of the fair market economics on price...but if everyone only paid McDonald's prices...we'd all be eating Mickey D's...and there wouldn't be any more Perry's Steak's awesome pork chops.

WALDT Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Right here .
I know I get my butt bitch at for saying it But
why can't we raise are rates ? I bet you men get a raise at your JOB!!!
After all every thing in this hobby has gone up
price of adds,hotels,food ,gas ,Uber and so on
I keep my good regs grand father in..
I don't care what a gal charges. If I choose not to pay, I'll see someone else. I'm not going to bust her chops because she charges more. I'll tell her no thanks and move on. Similar to when a gal says she is cbj.

I've had some of the worse dead fucks that charge $300+ who might a s well have been blow up dolls. No personality, no IOP, Strip, get mediocre service, get out. I could've had more fun if I cut open the mouth on a sock monkey puppet and played Tarzan movies in the background with monkeys screaming over the speaker pretending to be the Great White Ape.

In 15 years of the hobby, the best service, IOP, fun, personable experiences I've had have been with those on the lower price spectrum. $150-$200/$225/$250.

Honest reviews are the key. (Insert WEC eye roll here). We learn that many of the low to average cost gals are the one's we prefer to see NOT because we are cheap asses trying to haggle the price of a chicken at a market, but because they provide the type of companionship many of us don't have at home. Yes, we pay for your time but if we wanted to pay for mediocre service, we'd stay at home and save the money.

I've met many HDH gals, GPS gals, etc. Many are nice, but I know my physical limitations and don't see the need to waste the money on what I know will be buyers remorse after the first 10 minutes.

Years ago at Fantasy Ranch in Arlington, there used to be 1 dancer who would go around charging $30 a dance. She told the guys she was an independent dancer and could charge more and her dances were very erotic. Nope, they were the most vanilla dances at a higher price. I saw her walk many guys to the ATM machine promising the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Alas, the look of buyers remorse was evident at the end of the song.

You don't always get what you pay for. The higher the price doesn't always mean better quality, just less quantity.

I don't care about the cost of your makeup, clothes, 5 star dining or that you prefer the most expensive incalls in town. That's not my problem. That's part of your overhead and just like we can control what we spend on a woman, you can control what you spend in the industry YOU chose to work.
Well said AG.
I never spend over 80 a nite for a hotel...and I usually stay in 3 star or better.....i had a 4star in dallas for 75 a nite
I stay about a $100 a night or with points and points and cash and night at 3 1/2 or 4 star for me it's about me being Comfortable as much as for my Guest being in a safe area and safe environment .. If you shop around or you can get some good deals out there and I'm not picky where I eat lol , A place I like the most has a few inexpensive eating areas . Hotels do go up
around holidays and when a big event is in town and air fare as well will go up if your are flying to tour ..
I never spend over 80 a nite for a hotel...and I usually stay in 3 star or better.....i had a 4star in dallas for 75 a nite Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ditto Gina...i take a basket full of food when I travel...snacks..teaags n pitcher to make my texas sweet tea,cups,soda.....i try to not eat out at expensive places BUT will treat myself occassionally