Ya know...

That shot to the ego must feel like a super kick to the nuts, when you finally realize that even here in the hobby world, much like in the real world, she has ALL the power to tell you..................... NO!

Now you can be a bitch and throw a tantrum or you can be a man and walk it off!
Hey, turning others down is entirely understandable. But I'm ME!!!! Who on earth wouldn't want to fuck me???!!!! Christ, what's wrong with these women.
Originally Posted by Chaataca
Hey, this guy is #1 on *MY* TDL.
Hey, this guy is #1 on *MY* TDL. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
What can I say... women want me... men want to BE me.
My complaint- if it is no, it is no. But not responding at all to a request- that's rude. I took the interest to ask, and wait for a reply. I do not keep booking on the hopes of a yes. I wait for a response out of courtesy.
But you got puffies!!!!
I just don't Know/no. Probably move on and be happy. Butt I'm sure I won't ze post it.
I think is relevant to be compatible specially in this kind of business ...
Way better to be turned down for x y z reason than get there and have a terrible experience ...
After all we are humans and not machines ...

We guys get to choose in some way, and we choose bc we feel attracted to certain lady ...
Same thing when someone contacts you ranting bc you saw x lady instead of her ...
Well, its my choice ...

Again +1 to what EW says ... Not being a good match would end in a disaster ...

Having the money to pay is not good enough thus the need of an objective screening process ...

Applies both ways ...
Great reply Darth, and Doug don't take it personal. Sometimes it's not meant to be.
I tried to see a hot fun looking local last week. We did our pm and txt but our timing was off so I didn't take it personal.
Live and learn and have safe fun...
Tantra insult.

Yo mamas chakra's wear army boots!
I agree with Doug... It is just rude to not respond to an inquiry. You do not know if the message went through or they missed seeing it. Just some type of response is better than nothing. What really is maddening is to see the same ones that did not respond running adds to drum up business.
I agree a no is way better than no response. But ladies please
don't say no I have low self esteem and I might give up sex
move to a mountain top and become a hermit.
You know, there is a chance that something in what one of your references says doesn't sit well with the provider you are asking to see is looking for. It may be fine for the provider giving the reference, but not for the one getting it.

That doesn't mean insults need to be thrown around, it just means she isn't willing to see you.

I had one that said a client was pushy and always last minute, but safe, and the other provider said he was safe. Both were safe legit client references, but the client had already been rubbing me the wrong way. I had made up my mind not to see him, until something else happened that I met him in person and then I saw him. Still not a gem, but I'd say the same thing in a reference, pushy and last minute, but safe and clean. That may not sit well with another provider.
You know, there is a chance that something in what one of your references says doesn't sit well with the provider you are asking to see is looking for. It may be fine for the provider giving the reference, but not for the one getting it. Originally Posted by tntangie
To this - Say this particular scenario was the persons first 'no.' Would it be terribly uncouth for me as a client to ask for more information? I completely understand and respect you can say no for whatever reason, and that you are under no obligation to divulge anything. Also, that it can vary from provider to provider. However, being newer, I'd gladly welcome constructive criticism with regards to the hobby and/or etiquette - which is why I'd want to ask.
I agree FID would like to know so I would not do or say
whatever it was that was not ok, just me.